IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

LBCCC from Parkingeye

Options
Hi there,
I have received a LBCCC from Parking Eye, I have filled out an appeal form on their website but have not had any more correspondence. Can anyone help me out please.

Comments

• Quentin
    Quentin Posts: 40,405 Forumite
    Options
    Everyone is politely asked to read up on this in the Newbies FAQ thread near the top of the forum before starting a new thread

Read up on this now to learn about the game you are now caught up in

#2 covers Court process and advice is there from response to various lbcca right through to the hearing
  • bren5086
    bren5086 Posts: 8 Forumite
    Options
    I have already read the FAQ used it to send the appeal to parking eye, was expecting a reply from parking eye with a popla code but didn't get a letter, just this lbccc
  • Redx
    Redx Posts: 38,084 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    complain by email to the BPA aos service, with copies of all correspondence and a simple timeline, including when the pcn was appealed and how etc

in the last post you say you "sent the appeal" (- how ?) , whereas people normally SUBMIT an appeal using their website online appeal system , which is what the first post said

you have not given us any indication of a timeline , yet you said you expected a popla code not an LBC, PE dont normally send out an LBC until long after an incideant has happened

because you have an LBCCC construct a rebuttal as in post #2 of that FAQ and include the fact that they never replied to the appeal or issued a popla code

Not sure why you have asked what to do when post #2 is very clear on what to do with an LBC

SO DEAL WITH BOTH ASPECTS OF YOUR DILEMMA

and also complain to the landowner and try to get them on your side, preferably with a cancellation
  • Quentin
    Options
    bren5086 wrote: »
    I have already read the FAQ used it to send the appeal to parking eye, was expecting a reply from parking eye with a popla code but didn't get a letter, just this lbccc

The same thread has the advice I pointed you to for dealing with the lbcca you have now received. See #2 there
  • bren5086
    Options
    I have read post #2 numerous times and followed all the links yet I cannot find the examples of rebuttal letters to the LBC, sorry but this is the first forum I have ever been on so I don't really know what I'm doing.
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,654 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    In post #2 of the NEWBIES FAQ thread the second paragraph starts:
    If you have a Letter Before Claim (LBC, sometimes referred to on forums as a LBCCC), you must respond robustly. Look at examples of replies from LoadsofChildren123, who is legally qualified:
    To be clear, that is the fifth line from the start of post #2 of the NEWBIES FAQ sticky thread.

Immediately following that there are three links - all to sample LBC responses.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,751 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    You don't have to send a letter to PE, and shouldn't, because they reportedly lose post.

Email them:

enforcement@parkingeye.co.uk

Now search this forum for that email address, and you will find other people's replies to LBCCCs, easily.

Please tell us more about the location, the contravention, and whether you appealed at the start?
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • bren5086
    Options
    The location is a car park the DW stadium in Wigan.
    The PCN stated that the car park is a members only car park for the Gym.
    I drove through the entrance by mistake and the anpr camera logged me.
    then I realised it wasn't a good idea to park there and I left.
    the pcn states I was parked in a members only section of a much larger car park that has members only signs and also pay and display signs, and I was parked for 14 minutes.
    I have submitted an online appeal using the template from this forum.
    I thought I would get a letter about the appeal with a popla code, but instead I got the LBC.
  • Quentin
    Options
    The advice you have been given is to reply (via email) to the lbcca (faq #2), and complain about not getting a popla code

That still stands!!
  • Ralph-y
    Ralph-y Posts: 4,563 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    here is a post from a year or so ago , it did not run to compilation ... so we do not know what happened in the end.... it will give you a bit of an idea .....

the pics I posted are now not live (thanks Photobucket) but I should still have them.

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5548246&highlight=dw+stadium

can you do some dates please ... date of parking event? ... date of first letter from parkinglie? ... date you did the parkiglie appeal? ...

as above .. have you complained to parkinglie re no appeal reply ... no popla code ?

and again have you appealed to the BPA ?

Ralph:cool:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport