Quidco Question and Answers

Options

Comments

• Nine_Lives
    Nine_Lives Posts: 3,031 Forumite
    Options
    Santander are offering £55 for 5 more days on their 123 account.

Yet the "visit site & get cashback" link doesn't work. It didn't work yesterday either. Any idea when it will?
  • smallblueplanet
    Options
    Still no show from Quidco rep? I am getting nowhere with Quidcare they make up the t&cs as they go along.

I was thinking of using Quidco as my main cashback company, but Topcashback's customer service is streets ahead.
  • BRUCE225
    BRUCE225 Posts: 9 Forumite
    edited 19 January 2013 at 10:54AM
    Options
    Also think Quidco care could be better.Convinced when I bought my Dell computer it was 5% but now been told 2%,but wheres the proof from Quidco?

And if I was wrong if they answered my original query I could have cancelled my order and re ordered when it was a better rate.

Quidco look at the feed back for Dell theres something wrong when numerous people are complaining about wrong values.
  • prowla
    prowla Posts: 13,164 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    prowla wrote: »
    Well, my travel purchase from ebookers on 28th August (which tracked at half of the actual amount) is still only tracked. I'm still waiting for it to change to confirmed so that I can raise a claim for the right amount (unless if fixes itself!).

Also, the ebookers one from 15th September is still only tracked.

Quidco quotes stats:

7% paid within 60 days
    55% paid between 60 to 90 days
    38% paid between 90 to 180 days

So I'm in the final 38% for both.

I did a further one on 1st October - I wonder what the odds are on that materialising in the middle 55%.
    So, my 28th August transaction changed to confirmed (still with only half the amount) and I raised a claim on 28th December.

The half amount that was incorrectly tracked was paid on 3rd January, but I've had no response on the claim.
  • Nine_Lives
    Options
    What's going on with the Quidco app for smartphones?

For at least the past 2 days now it's not been working. I have an iPhone 4S, the wife has a Galaxy S3.

In town yesterday (on 3G) & can't load up any offers at all. Keep getting connection error, yet when i get on home & on WiFi connection the offers load.

Same again today. At one point i was able to load the offers, but when i selected (for example) the Body Shop check in, it again just wouldn't load at all. Get home, on WiFi & it does no problem, but obviously i'm no longer in store then.
  • voodoo85
    Options
    Hi

Can someone look at a cashback claim from Jackpot247 & Playtinum Play for me please. Cashback dates back to March 2012 (10 months) and April 2012 and have used Quidco site to try and get updates via Quidcare but nothing. My username is VOODOO85
  • allan1954
    Options
    hi quidco can you update me about my cashback from ford car insurance you said paments in 9 months now nearly 10 months user name allan1954.
  • JethroUK
    JethroUK Posts: 1,959 Forumite
    Options
    Used Quidco 3 times with totally legitimate claims for new car insurance, mobile phone purchase, new house insurance (around £150 claims in total)

All declined without explanation

haven't bothered wasting my time with Quidco since

Good luck to anyone in getting a penny out of Quidco
    When will the "Edit" and "Quote" button get fixed on the mobile web interface?
  • Thrifty_Ruby
    Options
    Hi,

I am in the process of try to book a Holiday for just over £3100 through Thomas Cook via Quidco. They are offering 10% Cashback (I think!) Can someone answer a question for me? If I have visited the TC website previously (Not via Quidco) can I still go through Quidco & claim my 10% Cashback? I have used Quidco a few times & 8/10 times received my cashback, however 2 larger sums have been refused! Both my husband & I purchased a phone & contract from Carphone Warehouse in different transaction, I purchased it first & had £35 tracked only for it to be refused. My Husband used his Quidco Account & purchased the same deal & received his £35 :eek: :eek: :eek:....... These were purchased on the same day within aprox 3hrs!
    Any help would be much appreciated! £300 cashback would be fantastic!
    Debs x
    ****Everything comes to those who wait......it just seems like I have been waiting forever!****
  • Nine_Lives
    Options
    I always clear my cookies when going through the cashback site. I've only ever seen Santander specify this, but for the sake of clearing cookies, i don't chance a company using it as an excuse to not pay out.

Have Quidco gone on holiday?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure