Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• mrsmac10
    mrsmac10 Posts: 4,676 Forumite
    Options
    Good morning all

Permission to go AWOL for the week although I will drop by to browse

We have two large suitcases and a bag of buckets and spades, plus food and towels for everyone and that's before we start on our own stuff

A gliche in wine would be good as there is a Tesco nearby

Di and all other members of the coven enjoy that meetup :T

I met up with our very own BB last week twas lovely

Take care and hugs to all my elite family
  • diluvsdiscounts
    diluvsdiscounts Posts: 4,395 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Mrsmac have a fabulous holiday.
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    zagubov was yesterday's smartest player! :j:j:j

25 players played

http://www.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=99008

Today's Topic (Friday): *** FunTrivia Mixed Bag (default)
  • Dizzy_Ditzy
    Dizzy_Ditzy Posts: 17,462 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Morning all

How the hell do you get on Argos testers?! I have been trying for about a year and all i ever get is the "keep coming back to this page" page :mad:
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Health & Beauty, Greenfingered Moneysaving and How Much Have You Saved boards. If you need any help on these boards, please do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert
  • elliemoo
    elliemoo Posts: 4,593 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Good morning all, happy Friday.
  • pandoraskids
    pandoraskids Posts: 899 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Good morning

Pandoraskids we are having a nw covern meet up on Monday if you can make it. It would be lovely to see you there.

Thank you Di, would love to come but depends on where & what sort of time. I have volunteered to chauffeur dd and dog to the Lake District in the afternoon x
    Pandora's Little Sister 30/11/17 x
  • hornetgirl
    hornetgirl Posts: 6,147 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Morning all :)

Argos Testers :mad: I was supposed to be testing a bike. They keep chasing for my review and I keep telling them I haven't received it. It was supposedly dispatched on June 12th but has never arrived :(

No McD thing here, I thought it looked revolting. I wouldn't even give it to the dog on the piece of string. Remember the summer when they had a game where we kept getting free smoothies? Now they were delicious.
  • diluvsdiscounts
    diluvsdiscounts Posts: 4,395 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Thank you Di, would love to come but depends on where & what sort of time. I have volunteered to chauffeur dd and dog to the Lake District in the afternoon x

You could maybe call in on your way past I'll PM you now x
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Enterprise_1701C Posts: 23,409 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Good morning all, rather cloudy here.

Was going to clear out the shed this morning, but they are saying possible thunderstorms as from about 11, much as I would like to guarantee rain by having the shed contents on the lawn I think I shall postpone the clear out.
    hornetgirl wrote: »
    Morning all :)

Argos Testers :mad: I was supposed to be testing a bike. They keep chasing for my review and I keep telling them I haven't received it. It was supposedly dispatched on June 12th but has never arrived :(

No McD thing here, I thought it looked revolting. I wouldn't even give it to the dog on the piece of string. Remember the summer when they had a game where we kept getting free smoothies? Now they were delicious.

That is very annoying, I am surprised they are not doing more to find out where it is. My last item (daren't say the word now :o) wasn't despatched for a while and I chased that and got a good response. I have the actual email address if you want it, although it is pretty much what you would expect it to be.
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • SweetnSavvy
    SweetnSavvy Posts: 724 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Morning All,

Just bought one of these for GDs advent calendar that I make up each year. All Boxed Up. That said with all these SD bargains I’ve probably got 3 years worth of stuff now.:o. I just can’t stop myself. :o

2wg7kuh.jpg

SnS
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family