Iva Help

Options
Hi ..this is my first post , we are nearly 5 years into a 6 year Iva ..started with Debt Free Direct back in 2013 ... then I believe they were taken over by Aperture in 2016 .. the first I heard from Aperture wS in July this year saying I was in arrears , I have never ever missed a payment , I emailed them , stating I wasn’t in arrears heard nothing until September when they said I was in arrears what was I going to do about catching up ... I explained I wasn’t they looked through records and said no I wasn’t !! .... final payment date March 2021 ... hang on that’s 7 years ..yes this is what you signed for .... no it was 5 years creditors added another year which we agreed to ... they are telling me we signed for a 6 year plus extra year making 7 ... I know this is not right , they said they would send hard copy we signed that was 8 weeks ago heard nothing ... sorry to be long winded but when I read my copy it says 6 years .... further in a paragraph says extra year which is the one we agreed to making the 6 ... how do I prove it’s only a 6 year Iva ? That’s what we agreed and that’s what we signed .... Aperture are absolutely rubbish taking our money but that’s it no communication nothing .... I can’t prove anything as debt free direct no longer exist ... seriously stressed out about this ... I don’t know what to do
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure