Mindful or Mind full?

Options

Comments

• 117pauline
    117pauline Posts: 743 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Fabbing is a great idea however I can't claim it. It comes from the Health and Beauty Forum
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5766481

I have

Shower, jewellery, lotion applied
    Been out
    Been to the library and sorted out a fine wrongly imposed
    CV improving
    20 mins cleaning
    Proper food all day
    NSD - 2 already this year
    Several surveys done
    Made hair appointment
    Tablet remained downstairs

I hope everyone found work not too onerous

Take care, thanks for popping by
    Pauline
    Don't get it perfect - Get it going
    Better Than Before
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,299 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Well done on todays achievements :)
    Way way better than mine.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • DebtFreeDuo
    DebtFreeDuo Posts: 1,021 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Well done Pauline, you have achieved a lot more than I have. You remind me that I really should start taking better care of myself, especially eating proper meals.
    Change the way you see things and the things you see will change
  • HairyHandofDartmoor
    Options
    You've got loads done today Pauline :T
    Finally Debt Free After 34 Years, But Still Need to Live Frugally
    Debt in July 2017 = £58,766 😱 DEBT FREE 31 OCTOBER 2017 :T 🎉
    EMERGENCY FUND 1 = £50/£5,000. EMERGENCY FUND 2 = £10/£5,000.
    CHRISTMAS SAVINGS = £0/£500. SEF = £1,400/£12,000 PREMIUM BONDS ME = £350. PREMIUM BONDS DH = £300.
    HOLIDAY MONEY = £0 TIME LEFT TO PAY OFF MORTGAGE = 5 YEARS 1 MONTHS
  • Seasidegal58
    Seasidegal58 Posts: 5,677 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Keep at it Pauline. You’re doing good.....
    Finally Debt Free! - July 2016 🌟
    Finished Emergency Fund- £10,000 April 2017
    🌟
    RETIRED: MAY 2021!!!!😀🎆
    My diary: “Seasidegal's Scrimpy Retirement Diary!”
  • 117pauline
    Options
    Oddly, I haven't had a takeaway for the last month so I'm hoping I can keep that up. I've eaten well again today and only bought some milk. It's only a ten minute walk to the shops but my word it was freezing due to the wind. It was my first purchase of the year.

Tomorrow I have arranged to have a cut and colour plus then seeing a friend for a drink (tea). It's made me have a panic but I am determined not to keep making and subsequently cancelling arrangements. I hate having my hair cut but it is important I start looking after my appearance.

My friend lost her father at the beginning of the week. I am really proud of myself that I kept in touch and then called her today. I then found some information out for her and arranged to see her as she wanted to get out of the house. Usually I would avoid this type of contact because I feel so hopeless but I managed.

The tablet downstairs is going well. I have noticed a slight improvement in my sleep patterns. I did however cancel my doctor's appointment because I feel like I am wasting her time.

Plan is to use up food in cupboards and freezer plus fresh fruit and milk. I haven't managed to find many surveys yet unfortunately. I have even done the fabbing bit too.

Take care everyone, thanks for popping by
    Pauline
    Better Than Before
  • System
    System Posts: 178,094 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I love having my hair done, always feel much better after it’s done. Meeting friends is highly recommended, for getting you out. You don’t have to pretend someone you aren’t in their company . Enjoy your day tomorrow.
  • HairyHandofDartmoor
    Options
    117pauline wrote: »
    Oddly, I haven't had a takeaway for the last month so I'm hoping I can keep that up. I've eaten well again today and only bought some milk. It's only a ten minute walk to the shops but my word it was freezing due to the wind. It was my first purchase of the year.

Tomorrow I have arranged to have a cut and colour plus then seeing a friend for a drink (tea). It's made me have a panic but I am determined not to keep making and subsequently cancelling arrangements. I hate having my hair cut but it is important I start looking after my appearance.

My friend lost her father at the beginning of the week. I am really proud of myself that I kept in touch and then called her today. I then found some information out for her and arranged to see her as she wanted to get out of the house. Usually I would avoid this type of contact because I feel so hopeless but I managed.

The tablet downstairs is going well. I have noticed a slight improvement in my sleep patterns. I did however cancel my doctor's appointment because I feel like I am wasting her time.

Plan is to use up food in cupboards and freezer plus fresh fruit and milk. I haven't managed to find many surveys yet unfortunately. I have even done the fabbing bit too.

Take care everyone, thanks for popping by
    Pauline

Having a cut and colour and meeting a friend is a great idea :). Glad you managed to get out to the shop too. The more of this type of thing you do, the better you will feel :).

You definitely would not have been wasting the doctor's time, so make another appointment if you find your anxiety difficult to deal with.
    Finally Debt Free After 34 Years, But Still Need to Live Frugally
    Debt in July 2017 = £58,766 😱 DEBT FREE 31 OCTOBER 2017 :T 🎉
    EMERGENCY FUND 1 = £50/£5,000. EMERGENCY FUND 2 = £10/£5,000.
    CHRISTMAS SAVINGS = £0/£500. SEF = £1,400/£12,000 PREMIUM BONDS ME = £350. PREMIUM BONDS DH = £300.
    HOLIDAY MONEY = £0 TIME LEFT TO PAY OFF MORTGAGE = 5 YEARS 1 MONTHS
  • 117pauline
    Options
    Having these panic and anxiety attacks is truly horrendous. I think it really started when my IBS symptoms became uncontrollable.

Staying tucked away here isn't making me feel better so I have to constantly challenge the thoughts that make it so difficult to get out. Some days it works and sometimes not. I have to keep repeating these small actions until they become commonplace.

So small steps, regularly taken
    Pauline
    Better Than Before
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,299 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Big steps today.
    So proud of you :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure