Options

Comments

• juju17
    juju17 Posts: 1,266 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    curl_girl wrote: »
    Morning peeps.

Just received my replacement debit card, the envelope has been opened!
    Do you think I should report it and request a new card?

Yes, I would curl girl....you cant be too careful
    Keep Moving 2018 challenge.
    January....
    Week 1-4 total 159.44 miles
    Week 5.... 41.66 miles
    Not moving anywhere! House renovations taken over life!!
  • Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone.

CJJ hope all is ok.

Snap, no wonder a bad tummy, a whole tin :eek:

Hope JTS is feeling better.
  • Dizzy_Ditzy
    Dizzy_Ditzy Posts: 17,462 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I have an email from Ebay saying 6x nectar points when you spend £5 or more before midday tomorrow :) check your emails :)
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Health & Beauty, Greenfingered Moneysaving and How Much Have You Saved boards. If you need any help on these boards, please do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert
  • braveheart60uk
    Options
    Just a wee point about grapefruit. It affects quite a lot of medications, so always check any meds you are on. My propranolol is one of the ones that states no grapefruit.
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    Options
    juju17 wrote: »
    Yes, I would curl girl....you cant be too careful

Thanks.
    I got in a mess phoning up using telephone banking as not a service i normally use!

I've requested a new card, they didn't seem too bothered, said that it was up to me!

Card cancelled, so 3-4 days no spend on that one!
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • Jeremiah_T_Stone
    Options
    Good afternoon lovely peoples :wave:

Sorry I missed your Birthday Cjj :A Best belated wishes being sent. I hope you can get work sorted - please don’t let it impact on your health.
    Sarahdol75 wrote: »
    Good afternoon everyone.

CJJ hope all is ok.

Snap, no wonder a bad tummy, a whole tin :eek:

Hope JTS is feeling better.

Thank you Sarah :A
    I’m just wiped out - sometimes get fed up of fighting for everything :o
    Sending positive thoughts for you and your OH
    Coffee made, hobknobs out, better try to do a catch up before my neighbour surfaces :)
    Fighting Recurring Cancer
  • marmitelovemehateme
    Options
    Good afternoon.....Hope all is well with you all.....MIA last week....Had a busy work week....But I'm back now...:D

I am 40 pages behind...So I guess it can stay at that...too much to read....If I've missed anything it will have to stay missed...:rotfl: Just hope I have not missed any glitches...:D

Good news from me though....DS.....Went for his job interview in Warrington.....He had a 45 minute interview with a guy like Claude Littner from the Apprentice....Loads of pressure followed by a presentation in front of an 8 member panel.....:eek:...That would have been enough to frighten me off.....He got the job....:j.....To get it he had two phone interviews..two Skype interviews...online tests...the one to one and the presentation....:eek:.......To say that Dad is proud is an understatement......:j:j:j:j I am incredibly happy for him....:D

He starts on the 22nd....Have to find some accomodation before then......

Tata for now....:wave:
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Options
    Good afternoon.....Hope all is well with you all.....MIA last week....Had a busy work week....But I'm back now...:D

I am 40 pages behind...So I guess it can stay at that...too much to read....If I've missed anything it will have to stay missed...:rotfl: Just hope I have not missed any glitches...:D

Good news from me though....DS.....Went for his job interview in Warrington.....He had a 45 minute interview with a guy like Claude Littner from the Apprentice....Loads of pressure followed by a presentation in front of an 8 member panel.....:eek:...That would have been enough to frighten me off.....He got the job....:j.....To get it he had two phone interviews..two Skype interviews...online tests...the one to one and the presentation....:eek:.......To say that Dad is proud is an understatement......:j:j:j:j I am incredibly happy for him....:D

Fantastic news, congratulations to your son :T:T:T
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options

Gobsmacking what youngsters are put through now to get jobs - I looked this chap up :eek:
    Where is DS going to be based now?
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717 Forumite
    Options
    Good afternoon lovely peoples :wave:

Sorry I missed your Birthday Cjj :A Best belated wishes being sent. I hope you can get work sorted - please don’t let it impact on your health.

Thank you Sarah :A
    I’m just wiped out - sometimes get fed up of fighting for everything :o
    Sending positive thoughts for you and your OH
    Coffee made, hobknobs out, better try to do a catch up before my neighbour surfaces :)

Thankyou JTS, I know what you mean, take it easy and wishing you well.

:j:j Brilliant news :j:j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family