TSB Annual Interest Summary missing

Options
I have Power of Attorney for my father who has a TSB current account. He hasn`t received an Annual Interest Summary yet. He is "paperless" so I wasn`t expecting one in the post but there doesn`t seem to be any way of obtaining one via the website. I have one for last year but can`t remember how I got it.

Has anyone else managed to get one (perhaps they are just delayed because of the recent chaos)?

Comments

• badger09
    badger09 Posts: 11,211 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    janeke wrote: »
    I have Power of Attorney for my father who has a TSB current account. He hasn`t received an Annual Interest Summary yet. He is "paperless" so I wasn`t expecting one in the post but there doesn`t seem to be any way of obtaining one via the website. I have one for last year but can`t remember how I got it.

Has anyone else managed to get one (perhaps they are just delayed because of the recent chaos)?

I had an email from TSB some time ago, before they had their IT meltdown, advising me to check my annual interest statement online.

I didn't do so at the time and haven't been able to since.

Hopefully, 'normal' service will resume at some point in the not too distant future:cool:
  • janeke
    janeke Posts: 100 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks Badger - I thought that must be what had happened. It`s frustrating that you can`t send them a secure message via the website (if you can, I don`t know how to!) - I can`t be bothered to phone about it so will wait a while longer before chasing it up.
  • No_Name
    No_Name Posts: 137 Forumite
    Options
    For what it's worth, I've also noticed missing online documents in my inbox / archive apart from a couple of 2017 interest statements.

Noticed when checking accounts over weekend.
  • youngretired
    youngretired Posts: 581 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    TSB Annual Interest Summary's are sent out yearly but from when the account was opened and not April tax year like other banks.
  • badger09
    badger09 Posts: 11,211 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    TSB Annual Interest Summary's are sent out yearly but from when the account was opened and not April tax year like other banks.

if your TSB accounts are all set to paperless, they don't send anything out. Annual interest statements are available online* and TSB notifies you when they are available.

* just not right now due to system/IT issues:cool:
  • tg99
    tg99 Posts: 1,199 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    I normally get mine online too but likewise have not received for 17-18 as yet given the online banking issues and hence my mailbox not showing everything. I phoned up to request one but couldn’t be bothered to wait for an age though the recorded message said they were being sent out by the end of July (this might be just for non-paperless customers or perhaps they may decide to send to everyone given the issues above.)
  • surreysaver
    surreysaver Posts: 4,105 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I got an email last week from them telling me that I've got a secure message in my inbox. Nothing there (no I didn't click on a link!).
    I consider myself to be a male feminist. Is that allowed?
  • Archi_Bald
    Archi_Bald Posts: 9,681 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I had an electronic statement for one of my TSB accounts last week. This was sent as a message, in a file called undefined.pdf.

Apparently, I also had a previous statement last year on Oct 5 - which is no longer there as I most likely deleted it since I am not really interested in statements. My account has always been set to paperless.

I have other interest-earning TSB accounts, all set to paperless. Not received any statement for these recently.

tsbstat.jpg
  • hoc
    hoc Posts: 557 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I got an email last week from them telling me that I've got a secure message in my inbox. Nothing there (no I didn't click on a link!).

Same. The envelope icon was showing but there was no new document. TSB, The Silly Bank
  • Gurberly
    Options
    Sorry to bump up an old thread.
    Ive had statement for one my accounts some weeks back, but have yet to receive statements for several other accounts opened at the same time.

Is that similar to other peeps experience?

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport