Jacamo ppi

Options
I've had a jacamo account for over 10 years have just been made redundant and I can only claim on my ppi if I get a jobseeker's declaration which I've been told by the direct group ppi provider, however I dont want to sign on, I really feel that I have been miss sold, I've been made redundant whether I sign on or not is irrelevant surely, but how do I complain and try and get my ppi back, I've tried resolver to jacamo who said it's not there issue it's the ppi provider and the direct group are not listed on and reclaim tool???

Comments

• AnotherJoe
    AnotherJoe Posts: 19,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    What's the issue with signing on? Don't see why you feel missold just sign on.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 26,612 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Ade4lifeuk wrote: »
    I've had a jacamo account for over 10 years have just been made redundant and I can only claim on my ppi if I get a jobseeker's declaration which I've been told by the direct group ppi provider, however I dont want to sign on, I really feel that I have been miss sold

If you want to claim on the insurance, you have to prove that you are currently unemployed and so the policy terms and conditions require you to have a Jobseeker's Declaration. I'm sorry, but these terms are hardly onerous and any mis-selling complaint on that basis will be doomed to failure I'm afraid.

Just sign on....
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport