IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Me and Excel - At war!

Options

Comments

• Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,730 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Off out tomorrow so have a play with that sort of thing, add your own stuff and set it out like Excel's WS, same style.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Lamilad
    Lamilad Posts: 1,412 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Coupon-mad wrote: »
    Off out tomorrow so have a play with that sort of thing, add your own stuff and set it out like Excel's WS, same style.

Wow! That is fantastic, Coupon Mad. Thank you so much for you help. I'll have a play round with it today and see if I get any other suggestions/ builds on here or pepipoo.

Thanks again :T
  • Fruitcake
    Fruitcake Posts: 58,246 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Having shown that this case, and several others, is unreasonable, I would suggest you ask for punitive costs to be awarded as well.

I think somewhere this is covered by the CPR rules and practice directions, round about Part 44.
    I married my cousin. I had to...
    I don't have a sister. :D
    All my screwdrivers are cordless.
    "You're Safety Is My Primary Concern Dear" - Laks
  • Lamilad
    Options
    Fruitcake wrote: »
    Having shown that this case, and several others, is unreasonable, I would suggest you ask for punitive costs to be awarded as well.

I think somewhere this is covered by the CPR rules and practice directions, round about Part 44.

Thanks Fruitcake.

Something else I've thought of is that Excel's DQ was completed in the name of VCS - as mention earlier in this thread. Do I need to mention that in my WS? If so where should I insert It? Thanks
  • Lamilad
    Options
    Quick question...

I want to upload the site photos that Excel have included in their bundle. There's loads of them so I've scanned them and saved them to one PDF file. Thing is I can't upload the file to photobucket so does anyone know how I can publish the file on here? Thanks
  • DoaM
    DoaM Posts: 11,863 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    Imgur? Tinypic? Dropbox? Google drive?

There's loads of file hosting options?
  • Lamilad
    Options
    Hi Coupon Mad (or anyone else who can advise) Regarding the draft WS above I'm unsure about the references to BWL as they are not involved in this particular case. Do I need to remove/reword them? Thanks
  • hoohoo
    hoohoo Posts: 1,717 Forumite
    Options
    Lamilad wrote: »
    Hi Coupon Mad, Great to hear from you... and a relief, I have to say, as I'm up against the clock with this one. Hearing is on the 17th so if I post special delivery on Tue they will have the bundle on time (Wed). I will hand deliver to my local court.

In Anita's WS she has mentioned "Staines crown court" this is not the court we will be attending. In fact it's no where near. The hearing is in Yorkshire. It's clearly an error but I'm not sure if it's any use to me.

Great advice as always CM. I will be spending another hour tonight and all day tomorrow working on this so hopefully I'll be able to get everything done on time. Thanks again.

email it to them as well. They include an email address on their letters.
    Dedicated to driving up standards in parking
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,730 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Lamilad wrote: »
    Hi Coupon Mad (or anyone else who can advise) Regarding the draft WS above I'm unsure about the references to BWL as they are not involved in this particular case. Do I need to remove/reword them? Thanks

Oh, interesting, so 'Miss Dile' (hahahaha!) is attempting this herself for Excel?! Yes, remove BW Legal references, I assumed their hand was in this. But don't remove anything significant (e.g. the 'incoherent particulars' case mentioned near the end wasn't BW Legal anyway, it was a Gladstones case and still serves to give your Judge a suggested order to strike out).
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Lamilad
    Options
    Link to the site photographs that excel have included in their bundle. Hopefully it works, let me know if it doesn't thanks

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lw7xze0k76ncmkb/Ex%20AD3%20Site%20Photos.pdf?dl=0
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport