IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Britannia Parking/BW Legal letter - First letter

Options
13»

Comments

• KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,653 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Another update - I filled the AoS as mentioned so I believe I have until the 18th March to do the defence
    Yes that's right. As I said earlier:
    Having done the AoS, you have until 4pm on Monday 18th March 2019 to file your Defence.

Additionally, this apparently happened two years ago. I would imagine the signs are different now and in different locations, how can I prove these were not seen?
    But are the signs different now?
    Google Street View may help you answer that question.
    Also you could search this forum for images of signs in that car park - or maybe even name the car park.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,747 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    You don't appear to have based that on any defences on this board. It's missing more than it includes.

Why not just copy another Britannia 2017 PCN defence. Dozens on the forum.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • GreenmanBRS
    Options
    You’re right. I’ll go and see what I can do. I’m for some reason worried about ‘copying’ another PCN defence. I think the stress of this has gotten to me a bit and I’m panicking a tad,
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure