Excursion buy before??

Options
Hi all

Were off to gran canaria next month and we are looking at some excursion to water parks etc.

There are a few websites (one is their homepage) where u can early discounts and tickets last for 90 days, so they are open. I am just worried about buying tickets here and then having a problem with them there.

Has anyone else bought them here before they go?

Also if we bought them here i want to put them on a credit card as they work out quite expensive. The websites only give you prices in euros.

Was this then be charged the same as using the card abroad (it is normal card which charges abroad)?? Would they also be covered if there was any problems if it is over £100??

Thanks

Comments

• dawyldthing
    dawyldthing Posts: 3,438 Forumite
    Options
    Put them on a clarity card. There's vouchers (or there were folks standing with them) for !!!8364;3 pp off aqua land. Just check the places direct/ compare with trip advisor and a few others to see if it's the right price
    :T:T :beer: :beer::beer::beer: to the lil one :) :beer::beer::beer:
  • ponytail1
    Options
    I didnt get accepted for a clarity card.

It is aqualand and then you can get a second day at an animal park..works out about £250 if i buy here online. It was trip advisor where i got the website from.

I am just wondering if its likely to be better discounted there or better to buy here now.
  • dawyldthing
    dawyldthing Posts: 3,438 Forumite
    Options
    I didn't see any other than the couple euro off the water parks. There's a free bus from certain places a couple of times a day (we were at playa del ingles and there were a few stops)

For the zoo look at cocodrilo park - there's a free bus, it's only !!!8364;9.90 each or !!!8364;6.90 for kids and it's really really good value for money. Was very surprised. Other than no dolphins I think it's probably better than the more expensive one tbh
    :T:T :beer: :beer::beer::beer: to the lil one :) :beer::beer::beer:
  • knightstyle
    knightstyle Posts: 6,990 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Can you pay by Paypal linked to a credit card? They cost a little more than Halifax Clarity but still good value.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure