Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• izzeyb
    izzeyb Posts: 5,265 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi izzeyb......I ventured outside...Filled up the nuts for the birds and did a little pottering around.....Just a general tidy.....

Popped up to the Garden Centre to get some onion sets/Shalots and Broad bean seeds...

DS has settled in nicely thank you....This is his third week and already has some of his own clients to deal with.....He's been told he is doing really well.....I am absolutely delighted for him.......Hoping he may come home this weekend....We have a major rugby contest this weekend......:rotfl: We have conflicting loyalties....:rotfl:

I hope all is well with you.......:D

Musn't grumble thanks marmite. Apart from sciatica playing up ... or more like sigh-atica.

In need of warmer climates :D

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,923 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Hellloooooo bubbles....Thank you for the test shop......I now have breakfast sorted for the next year......:rotfl:

Hello :D
    You are welcome, she will moan as there is 8 boxes:rotfl: but she has it every day so will soon go, she had to have that much for 14.80 odd apg she had:D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • izzeyb
    izzeyb Posts: 5,265 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Yes it will end today.....in all probability....

Dont get the summer berries...I made a little mistake buying that one...Sainsbobs do not sell it....:o

Should always stick to a list :D

Or do what I do, make a list and leave it at home :rotfl:

Never saw coconut on Asda, good spot

Still you didnt lose much :)
  • Chrisv
    Chrisv Posts: 5,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Bake Off Boss!
    Options
    Yes it will end today.....in all probability....

Dont get the summer berries...I made a little mistake buying that one...Sainsbobs do not sell it....:o

You can choose from

Original
    Golden Syrup
    Sultana, Raisin and Cranberry
    Apple & Blueberry
    Sweet Cinnamon
    Strawberry, Rasberry and Cranberry
    Variety
    Coconut

Are you sure that the coconut is in the 2 for £3 Marmie? ie, did you have 6 x 2for£3 discounts on your receipt?
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    rhosynbach wrote: »
    Thanks marmite and for your help snap, I rang office they are going to sort it for me a hand written copy and they told me to send other one back for a refund as it's unreadable.

I had a job offer today that's why I needed it xx

I was just thinking today about your job situation - weather you had decided to do some more job hunting or if you were needed more at home with everything that has been going on.
    I expect its still hush hush until all of the paperwork is complete and you have a proper start date - but it sounds very encouraging to get an offer so quickly ...
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • marmitelovemehateme
    Options
    izzeyb wrote: »
    Musn't grumble thanks marmite. Apart from sciatica playing up ... or more like sigh-atica.

In need of warmer climates :D

O that's not good....Have you been to see a Chiropractor....They can sometimes help.....I know it can be quite painful....
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi izzeyb......I ventured outside...Filled up the nuts for the birds and did a little pottering around.....Just a general tidy.....

Popped up to the Garden Centre to get some onion sets/Shalots and Broad bean seeds...

DS has settled in nicely thank you....This is his third week and already has some of his own clients to deal with.....He's been told he is doing really well.....I am absolutely delighted for him.......Hoping he may come home this weekend....We have a major rugby contest this weekend......:rotfl: We have conflicting loyalties....:rotfl:

I hope all is well with you.......:D

We were up at Ikea in Warrington last Friday and I was wondering how he was settling in - sounds like he has hit the ground running!
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • izzy65
    izzy65 Posts: 2,862 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Good afternoon, many thanks to izzeyb and bubbs for testing, I dragged myself to sada as dh has oss every morning, got six boxes and happy with that but was shocked at this
    1x Cadbury Curly Wurly Bar (26g) £0.20 £1.00
    Is a curly wurly really £1 in Morrisons :rotfl:
    The person who never makes a mistake never learns anything.
  • marmitelovemehateme
    Options
    izzeyb wrote: »
    Should always stick to a list :D

Or do what I do, make a list and leave it at home :rotfl:

Never saw coconut on Asda, good spot

Still you didnt lose much :)

I thought I saw it on bubbles shop....Should have taken more notice...it was mixed fruits...:o
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • pippo
    pippo Posts: 3,891 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Snap-ant wrote: »
    :D

vwwzlt.jpg
    Love it!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories