Sealed Pot Challenge!!

Options

Comments

• postingalwaysposting
    Options
    i am in but i have a few side lines ~

1) i have already started, i have a terr and only fill it with £1 & £2 (my 1p, 2p and 5p go into two seperate pots which then when full and once changed the notes will go in my terr) however i guess i have about £5 in there maybe less...

2) my terr gets smashed when it full be it before the 12months or after
  • postingalwaysposting
    Options
    Sea78 wrote: »
    I'll join this too - will use my son's terrimundi :) Also I will aim to then use the money for a family christmas treat next year as the aim of the pot was for happiness :) He'll be 3 and a half by then so will enjoy whatever we do!

I actually think I can do this one! :D

Perhaps I should get a different pot though and keep DS's just for his own stuff...actually think I will. Am off to home bargains tomorrow so will get one of those tins from there cheap.
    Thanks!
    Sea xx

sea i have a sealled tin you can have if you want it, its covered in differnt animals ~ i have a dog, cat or monkey left. Its like those sealed tins you can buy but its bigger than the biggest you can get (if that makes sense) like this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Money-savings-tin-Money-box-cash-can-Swear-box_W0QQitemZ110196670204QQihZ001QQcategoryZ149QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
  • mumzyof2
    mumzyof2 Posts: 3,343 Forumite
    Options
    Sea78 wrote: »
    I'll join this too - will use my son's terrimundi :) Also I will aim to then use the money for a family christmas treat next year as the aim of the pot was for happiness :) He'll be 3 and a half by then so will enjoy whatever we do!

I actually think I can do this one! :D

Perhaps I should get a different pot though and keep DS's just for his own stuff...actually think I will. Am off to home bargains tomorrow so will get one of those tins from there cheap.
    Thanks!
    Sea xx

Now i might be having a blonde moment but whats a terrimundi?
    Get one that you can only open with a tin opener, i have 2 and wont open them as its a waste of money lmao. I got mine from 1pound shop but i got it for 50p as it was dinted a bit..hey and when i got it home there was 1p in it. so got it for 49p lol
    Sealed Pot dec 08 - dec 09 so far £27.67, Live off £4k Spent £330.20 GC £1,200 for 2009 Spent £50.78 PaD so far £650.07
    Debts: L/woods £154.00 C/One PAID O/D £649.90 Next £299.95 O/D PAID Gas £72.60 Electric £155.73 Mum £640.00 Orange £490.32
  • postingalwaysposting
    Options
    mumzyof2 wrote: »
    Now i might be having a blonde moment but whats a terrimundi?
    Get one that you can only open with a tin opener, i have 2 and wont open them as its a waste of money lmao. I got mine from 1pound shop but i got it for 50p as it was dinted a bit..hey and when i got it home there was 1p in it. so got it for 49p lol

http://www.terramundi.co.uk/ they are about £20 on other websites or you can get non offical ones from ebay ~ i got on offical one from ebay for £19
  • SarahNeedle1872
    Options
    www.terramundi.co.uk They are gorgeous.... OH is meant to be buying me one for Christmas!
    'We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars' - Oscar Wilde
  • postingalwaysposting
    Options
    www.terramundi.co.uk They are gorgeous.... OH is meant to be buying me one for Christmas!

sorry sarah :o
  • SarahNeedle1872
    Options
    :D Great minds PaP!
    'We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars' - Oscar Wilde
  • mumzyof2
    mumzyof2 Posts: 3,343 Forumite
    Options
    Omg They R Loverly!!!!!!! Shame I Have To Wait For My New Meastro Card To Come Through :) Unless I Go On Ebay N Pay My Postal Order
    Sealed Pot dec 08 - dec 09 so far £27.67, Live off £4k Spent £330.20 GC £1,200 for 2009 Spent £50.78 PaD so far £650.07
    Debts: L/woods £154.00 C/One PAID O/D £649.90 Next £299.95 O/D PAID Gas £72.60 Electric £155.73 Mum £640.00 Orange £490.32
  • Larumbelle
    Larumbelle Posts: 2,140 Forumite
    Options
    I got mine for Christmas from my sister. I would definitely recommend asking santa for one ;)

I've actually had to empty mine once already. I couldn't bear to smash it so I shook it up and down for about seven hours solid instead!
  • SarahNeedle1872
    Options
    I got mine for Christmas from my sister. I would definitely recommend asking santa for one ;)

I've actually had to empty mine once already. I couldn't bear to smash it so I shook it up and down for about seven hours solid instead!
    :D I know I'll be exactly the same!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure