pay all your debts by xmas 2022 £15000/ £1865.29

https://www.facebook.com/groups/680889456637403
    you tube channel never too old
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    silvercar wrote: »
    I was enjoying 'girlfriends' until tonight's ridiculous episode.

:wall::wall: Agreed, absolutely ghastly.

I just dropped my jaw at Fourp - would you really do that to your worst enemy?
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• pepper77_2
    pepper77_2 Posts: 2,997 Forumite
    Options
    ma-ri-ella wrote: »
    ok so its was the porridge glitch but considering my apg total for year is under £30 and only used 5 vouchers for year not overly abused . i had typed it in.it worked but they were waiting to suspend :eek:
    I didnt mean you might be abusing.

All stores analyse APG throughput, if anyone is fiddling the alarm goes off, similarly if throughput is high, the alarm goes off, if the value/values are high, the alarm goes off. Maybe someone else in your store has been giving them a thrashing.
    I got a "chat" with the manager in a store a few years ago, mind that was a hand wash for free glitch and I was doing two shops at a time, three times a day. At least they got the right bloke !!!
    I havent had a problem for years, I "think"its because I had a couple of run ins with trouts and I stood my ground, explained exactly what I was doing and why it was SADAs problem. I suggested they spend a bit more on computer programming.
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    [SIZE=+1]sweeties was yesterday's smartest player![/SIZE] star.gif

:D:D

26 players played.

http://www.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=99008

[SIZE=+0]Today's Topic (Thursday): World : UK

[/SIZE]12651134_559632570854854_812705566184129621_n.jpg?oh=b8c08b1acef9cf9d7033441b48e02329&oe=5B111E0E
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• Venezia
    Venezia Posts: 796 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Good morning everyone.

Four conditional spend vouchers at Waitrose received this morning, valid to 4th March. Plus 2 money off coupons. I hope you all get some.

The letter says that they will be replacing PYO with personalised rewards based on the things you buy most often.
  • zippydooda
    zippydooda Posts: 16,121 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Morning all
    porridge is no longer on multisave in Mr A:o

As expected
  • michaels
    michaels Posts: 28,006 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Morning all :D

My cashback finally went payable this morning so I can confirm that my house insurance has cost me the grand total of £11 this year :j :j
    We got a really nice buildings and contents from Aviva for 70 after cashback - but then they said they would only cover up to 30 days airbnb/paying guests so ended up having to go via a broker and paying 5x as much. One website came up with a lower quote, fine with airbnb etc but no public liability insurance for paying house guests - what use would that be to anyone?!
    mrsmac10 wrote: »
    Good morning all

I went through the SS with APG's yesterday noting I have never been able to self scan. The cashier just put them through as coupons and that is unusual, normally they scan and authorise They were both under £2.00 each so no big deal

Its a lovely sunny morning , another long lie today as I had been reading till quite late about long term sick leave and disability More reading is required and it may work to my benefit

Enjoy whatever you do and remember about Boots if you need to spend more than £50

Take care

I find the best thing is to use the hand scanners as the staff on those checkouts just seem to key the apg as a coupon with supervisor over ride, have even managed to get them to take past date apgs, obviously by mistake.

DD1 asked me to read through her essay on whether the US should scrap the death penalty. Thinking we were a nice middle class liberal family I was a bit surprised she came out in favour of retaining it :eek:
    I think....
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    michaels wrote: »
    We got a really nice buildings and contents from Aviva for 70 after cashback - but then they said they would only cover up to 30 days airbnb/paying guests so ended up having to go via a broker and paying 5x as much. One website came up with a lower quote, fine with airbnb etc but no public liability insurance for paying house guests - what use would that be to anyone?!

Ithought Airb&b covered the liability?
    S do you just rent out a room? How do you find it?
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • scamps1966
    scamps1966 Posts: 5,648 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    edited 8 February 2018 at 1:10PM
    Options
    Afternoon peeps. :)

Free tickets to the Ideal Home Show in London. March 17th to April 2nd.

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/deals/ideal-home-show#freetix
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport