Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• sarahskint
    sarahskint Posts: 1,033 Forumite
    Options
    Morning all, got a lovely 4 mile walk planned for today followed by Christmas lunch no.1, we are walking somewhere near to rendlesham forest. Got loads done yesterday and so am planning on cleaning all the upstairs carpets on weds! plus my bunny hotel should be completed for Friday!! All six will be in there new home - 3 up 3 down all separate but in the same house :D Can finally reclaim the dining room back to full use!
  • marmitelovemehateme
    Options
    Good morning fellow earthlings.....:p....:rotfl::rotfl:...Well, I found it funny...:o....Yes, you guessed it...I'm up....Been for walkies with the boy and downed my first cuppa.....Ready for whatever this day brings me....:j:j......For some strange reason I'm feeling excited:rotfl:..but I don't know why....And before anyone says anything..NOT that kind of excited...;)....Could be because I have not watched any TV for 3 days...I'm convinced watching TV makes you feel gloomy....:D

Tis very mild this morning....Hope you all slept as well as me....Have a great day and stay positive...Someone always has a worst day than you....:grouphug::coffee:..Group hug and a cuppa should do for a good start to the day....:happyhear
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • elliemoo
    elliemoo Posts: 4,593 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Good morning all, happy Tuesday.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,923 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Morning marmie
    I'm dying for a cuppa been up since 5.30 but sat at docs waiting for blood test , they are running late before started:rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • marmitelovemehateme
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Morning marmie
    I'm dying for a cuppa been up since 5.30 but sat at docs waiting for blood test , they are running late before started:rotfl:

Morning bubbles......I didn't know that Drs surgeries opened so early.....Touch wood:xmastree:...I have not been to a Dr for a very long long time....Cannot even remember what it was for...:rotfl:
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,923 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Morning bubbles......I didn't know that Drs surgeries opened so early.....Touch wood:xmastree:...I have not been to a Dr for a very long long time....Cannot even remember what it was for...:rotfl:

The blood bit does 7.30 it no one in yet, surgery itself is 8.15 I tbink
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • mrsmac10
    mrsmac10 Posts: 4,676 Forumite
    Options
    Good morning all

Very wet here and dull

My good deed for yesterday was to talk sense in my very heavily pregnant colleague

She was crying with tiredness but had planned to work another two weeks and was annoyed her plans were being derailed She has agreed to finish lunchtime tomorrow for the sake of both her own and baby's health She looked so much better within 10 minutes of telling her manager

Enjoy your day I think I may have one last trip to Sainsburys tonight
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    :mad::mad:

First train is cancelled - broken down

Back home & having to wait for next one in an hour

My ticket will still be valid as it wasn't my fault the train was cancelled

Hopefully don't arrive too late for That Sister being discharged.

Appt in St Helens is after 2pm
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• izzeyb
    izzeyb Posts: 5,265 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    edited 21 November 2017 at 9:02AM
    Options

Not my shop,but Yes these work (shop confirmed 8th November) :)

• Enterprise_1701C
    Enterprise_1701C Posts: 23,409 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    edited 21 November 2017 at 9:24AM
    Options
    Good morning all, another grey day, not really daylight yet.
    mhoc wrote: »
    My Christmas list is not looking good - pan set went up in price this morning so Ive been looking all over again.

Also last night I found for Eldest child a thick acacia chopping board with 2 drawers underneath - it went out of stock this afternoon and I cant find anything similar ...:mad:

Have you had a look in Dunelm? They have one with one drawer.

They have a bamboo one in Achica http://www.achica.com/product/3918209/quirky-mocubo-bamboo-chopping-board-with-chop-store-drawers

Will be thinking of you Snap, keeping everything crossed xx
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family