Stay in london,how much should i prepare at least?

Options
I am planning to travel in london and stay in one hotel which is near [FONT=&quot]University of Cambridge for one month![/FONT][FONT=&quot] And then play around in london .[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]So how much should i prepare?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Just the live costs , [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Hotel expenses and the subway costs.[/FONT]

Comments

• z1a
    z1a Posts: 2,522 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Depends on your lifestyle, £100 - £50k/
  • soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,207 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    arlenewei wrote: »
    I am planning to travel in london and stay in one hotel which is near [FONT=&quot]University of Cambridge for one month![/FONT][FONT=&quot] And then play around in london .[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]So how much should i prepare?[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Just the live costs , [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Hotel expenses and the subway costs.[/FONT]

Do you mean you are staying in Cambridge and not London? if so a train into London using a basic return will be around £50 a day, costs will be less if you buy a weekly or monthly ticket.

As for daily costs that entirely depend on your lifestyle, plenty of student type pubs in Cambridge but also lots of expensive touristy places . If you visit London then prices will usually be a little,higher, but again you can shop round to suit your budget.

EDIT Cambridge is around 65 miles outside of Central London
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • arlenewei
    arlenewei Posts: 18 Forumite
    Options
    thank you very much
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business