Boots Sale

Options

Comments

• RainbowDrops
    RainbowDrops Posts: 4,674 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    cazkins wrote: »
    Last post on here suggested this upcoming Friday, 16th Jan... Haven't heard anything different since then...

16th Jan is Weds....
  • Africat
    Africat Posts: 1,078 Forumite
    Options
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    The 2 times its been a Friday, it wasn't online, So you could be right as they are maybe selling enough online at the 50% off sale.

I don't think we'll ever see the 70% online again.
    What's left will just. crop up again in the summer at 50% off again. It amuses me how they still have last years Christmas stuff at 50% off in the Clearance section, albeit not much left of it!
  • Africat
    Options
    On another note, glad to see Boots learnt there was no demand for a 12 days of Christmas Zoella calendar this year :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,898 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Africat wrote: »
    I don't think we'll ever see the 70% online again.
    What's left will just. crop up again in the summer at 50% off again. It amuses me how they still have last years Christmas stuff at 50% off in the Clearance section, albeit not much left of it!

I agree. It does make me laugh that last years still crops up at 50%
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • cazkins
    cazkins Posts: 333 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Oops sorry, meant Friday 18th Jan (not 16th). That's what I've seen others suggesting it likely to be and I haven't heard any different. Can't imagine it being online, and it seems stores are a bit hit and miss as to how much stock they have, too.
    ... Just Keep Swimming ...
  • Figgi
    Figgi Posts: 280 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    To be honest there are better offers to be had instore in the clearance section rather than the sale. Stores can reduce anynold stock at this time of year to clear storage space. They can take the price down to whatever sells. It is hit and miss but worth a visit to a larger store to have a look.
  • Lavendar
    Lavendar Posts: 55 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Got some soap and glory shampoo in my local boots for £1 today
  • kerri_gt
    kerri_gt Posts: 11,202 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Xmas Saver!
    Options
    Africat wrote: »
    On another note, glad to see Boots learnt there was no demand for a 12 days of Christmas Zoella calendar this year :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Perhaps they'll try shifting some more in the 70% sale :rotfl:

I think my local was restocking shelves again today, I just don't feel very inspired by it this year. Perhaps there's only so many times you can get excited about deodorant and shower gel packaged three different ways.
    Feb 2015 NSD Challenge 8/12
    JAN NSD 11/16

• Africat
    Options
    kerri_gt wrote: »
    Perhaps they'll try shifting some more in the 70% sale :rotfl:

I think my local was restocking shelves again today, I just don't feel very inspired by it this year. Perhaps there's only so many times you can get excited about deodorant and shower gel packaged three different ways.

I'm the same, will be getting a few bits for myself but not a deal I've got my eye on tbh...
    Still worth going for the fun of it all though :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • Africat
    Options
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    I agree. It does make me laugh that last years still crops up at 50%

Yeah, those god damn Zoella candles just aren't shifting! :eek:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories