IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Data Protection

Options
Hi-
In the last couple of days I read a comprehensive breakdown on applying the data protection act to parking.
Despite me bookmarking it- I now cannot find it. I can't remember whether it was on here or prankster.
I know that many of you commented on it so any pointers as to the threads whereabouts would be appreciated. (there was some talk of it becoming a sticky...)
I intend to use some of the information
Chin up.

Comments

• bergkamp
    bergkamp Posts: 356 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Hi-
    In the last couple of days I read a comprehensive breakdown on applying the data protection act to parking.
    Despite me bookmarking it- I now cannot find it. I can't remember whether it was on here or prankster.
    I know that many of you commented on it so any pointers as to the threads whereabouts would be appreciated. (there was some talk of it becoming a sticky...)
    I intend to use some of the information

From the Newbies thread;

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5585388
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills