Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,578 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    I have a list today.
    three things on it.
    Three phone calls.
    Hopefully I will do at least 2 before I venture out.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Karmacat
    Karmacat Posts: 39,460 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Thanks for that, beanie. This is why chatting and sharing is so important, and mse is so wonderful - I've really beaten myself up about having to screw myself up to make even personal type contacts over the years.

No more :):):)

I've been tidying so the Asda delivery can get through the door easily - lo and behold, their little lorry just turned up :)
    2023: the year I get to buy a car
  • beanielou
    Options
    I want to report that I made all three phone calls :j :j :j
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• Karmacat
    Options
    Well done beanie!

Erm, I haven't done anything further on the phone calls or emails I was *supposed* to do ... but I have phoned and texted to others :D I'll take what I can get, I suppose :D

Overdid it yesterday though :( I swept up at the front from all the fence panel destruction - leylandii, ivy, moss and broken bits of fencing, it wasn't pretty. After all the running about inside the house, though, it was too much, and I felt really sick. So nothing much was done after that yesterday.

Today, my sister's popping along, we're going to share out my mum's artwork, since I've now scanned it. She's then off on a walk to a panoramic viewing spot near the south coast, but I'm not well enough to go along :(

I'll make a vow here. As long as my sinks and toilets are hygienic, nothing else matters except getting well and building some stamina. Nothing.
  • beanielou
    Options
    Please take care.
    Enjoy seeing your sister xx

• Karmacat
    Options
    Will do, beanie, that's my absolute focus from now on, don't care about anything else.

Visit was lovely :):):)
  • themadvix
    themadvix Posts: 7,936 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee! Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    Ooh, if the panoramic view was where I think, then it's lovely! You'll have to go next time when you're feeling better.

I hope your to-do list today involves cups of tea and GoT (if you're not up-to-date yet with that!) and nothing else!!
    Mortgage free 16/06/2023! £132,500 cleared in 11 years, 3 months and 7 days

'Now is no time to think of what you do not have. Think of what you can do with what there is.' Ernest Hemingway

• beanielou
    Options
    Hope that the sun is out in your neck of the woods :)

• Karmacat
    Options
    themadvix wrote: »
    Ooh, if the panoramic view was where I think, then it's lovely! You'll have to go next time when you're feeling better.
    Definitely I'll go next time :)
    I hope your to-do list today involves cups of tea and GoT (if you're not up-to-date yet with that!) and nothing else!!
    I had my routine medical appointment today, so busier than I'd have liked ... and I've rewatched all the GoT episodes I have :eek: maybe I'll check out the convention panels on youtube :D
    beanielou wrote: »
    Hope that the sun is out in your neck of the woods :)
    Hi beanie :) the sun *was* out, but there are big cumulus clouds darting across the sky.

Today - finishing off organising the patchwork/material stash, that will free things up, plus getting all the paper safely into the recyling bin. There's quite a lot :rotfl: The washing machine is coming to my aid as well :)
  • michelle09
    michelle09 Posts: 912 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Sounds like a good vow KC, just trundle along at your own pace. Better than doing too much and ending up hurting yourself more in the long run!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback