Sell 3 items and receive a £10 ebay voucher!

Options
Start Date 11-Apr-2018
End Date 10-May-2018
All you need to do is sell 3 items worth £10 in total and you'll get a £10 ebay voucher!

Comments

• dlusman
    dlusman Posts: 2,711 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    celestius wrote: »
    Start Date 11-Apr-2018
    End Date 10-May-2018
    All you need to do is sell 3 items worth £10 in total and you'll get a £10 ebay voucher!

Though only for some selected sellers
  • BargainJunky
    BargainJunky Posts: 1,519 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I received this last night but for some strange reason it is now showing as active and that I have used 0 but only have 1 left to use.

Ebay gremlins strike again.
  • sham63
    sham63 Posts: 1,068 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I received this last night but for some strange reason it is now showing as active and that I have used 0 but only have 1 left to use.

Ebay gremlins strike again.

Glad it’s not just me. I accepted the offer and got the same thing after listing my 3 items.

The 3 items were shown against my normal 100 free listings quota and not against the £10 voucher offer in ‘all selling’.

I ended them and resisted a couple of hours later and got the same thing. Hope it’s just a glitch!
  • BargainJunky
    Options
    sham63 wrote: »
    Glad it’s not just me. I accepted the offer and got the same thing after listing my 3 items.

The 3 items were shown against my normal 100 free listings quota and not against the £10 voucher offer in ‘all selling’.

I ended them and resisted a couple of hours later and got the same thing. Hope it’s just a glitch!

Mine is separate from my free listings but is still currently showing as 0 used 1 available. Fingers crossed they sort it as I have a few things to list but will wait until the weekend.
  • Pierre_De_Grenoble
    Options
    That reads to me that If you sell ANY three items over the specified period that you will qualify for the voucher.

It doesn't seem that it matters how and when they are listed or if they are a paid or free listing.

It's difficult to be certain without seeing the terms of the offer..
  • ballisticbrian
    Options
    I assume this is an offer on private accounts?
    Warning: any unnecessary disclaimers appearing under my posts do not bear any connection with reality, either intended, accidental or otherwise. Your statutory rights are not affected.
  • Pierre_De_Grenoble
    Options
    I assume this is an offer on private accounts?

Don't know about yourself but the only thing that eBay give me on my Business account is a bill.. :D
  • ballisticbrian
    Options
    Don't know about yourself but the only thing that eBay give me on my Business account is a bill.. :D
    Normally except last month, I got an offer, "offer 30 day returns and get 20% off FVF" which amounted to hundreds of pounds whereas we can't normally offer the same day dispatch and everything else to get the FVF discount.
    Warning: any unnecessary disclaimers appearing under my posts do not bear any connection with reality, either intended, accidental or otherwise. Your statutory rights are not affected.
  • steviebabes
    steviebabes Posts: 2,042 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Although this offer shows in promotions the used & left columns make no sense. You can list as many items as you like but you need to sell 3 to a value of £10 (not including postage) to qualify for the voucher.
  • BargainJunky
    Options
    Ebay at its finest the offer is as clear as mud.

I have listed a few things and will do some more in the next few days - lets see if this £10 voucher materialises thats assuming I manage to sell anything :rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure