The Swagbucks Challenge - Part 2

Options

Comments

• zahariel
    zahariel Posts: 180 Forumite
    Options
    monz wrote: »
    I have made 172 today. Hit target and I am a zombie! Also cashed out on amazon voucher today :D!

Got an interview later also. I have noone to watch my son but they said i could bring him lolx

Good luck with the interview
    Swagbucks:
    2012 = £225 (august onwards)
    2013 = £400 so far...
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Have Septembers bonuses been added yet???

by 5 october
  • antoniarose_2
    Options
    Finding it so much easier when there's actually a target there. Definitely gives me a bit more motivation.
  • mayfair1985
    Options
    Finding it so much easier when there's actually a target there. Definitely gives me a bit more motivation.

Agreed! I think we all struggled without....
  • Muffin_Princess
    Options
    paulshorse wrote: »
    Did anyone see a post a few minutes ago that looked like spam from someone called Dan about joining another site using his referral - or am I going mad? :eek:

I saw that, I just ignored it.
  • monz
    monz Posts: 4,129 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Debt-free and Proud! Stoptober Survivor
    Options
    zahariel wrote: »
    Good luck with the interview

Thank you :) its just me and my lil boy so trying my best lol x
    Debt (1/9/14) £6,702.11 Debt free (30/11/2016) mortgage port- £70,077.82 and mortgage £126,517.39 o/s currently
    Debt - £17,190.83 (29/7/22) now (19/8/22) £16,688.80
  • Muffin_Princess
    Options
    I had one the other day about Dell. I got to the end and was told that inputting the code was the final step in validating my responses. I entered the code and the next screen said I'd been dq'd becasue my profile wasn't what they were looking for. I complained about it but was told it was normal to get dq'd for various reasons. Charming!

When I get that answer, I always write back and tell them that it isn't good enough. More often than not they credit me with something, only about 20sb but better than nothing, 'as a courtesy' as they say. Try it :)
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 3 October 2012 at 11:09AM
    Options
    Good luck for your interview monz.

OOPS I think I've made a booboo! I started running the videos and have only just clicked on the Team Challenge button. I am a Zombie (figures!) and it says I have earned zero points for my team. So does it mean those 17 points are just gone? If so, I am annoyed and apologise to fellow zombies. The ledger is still showing my 17sb's. Is that still the same place to check the dg?
  • zahariel
    zahariel Posts: 180 Forumite
    Options
    CathWales wrote: »

OOPS I think I've made a booboo! I started running the videos and have only just clicked on the Team Challenge button. I am a Zombie (figures!) and it says I have earned zero points for my team. So does it mean those 17 points are just gone? If so, I am annoyed and apologise to fellow zombies. The ledger is still showing my 17sb's. Is that still the same place to check the dg?

You get a point once you reach your daily total
    Swagbucks:
    2012 = £225 (august onwards)
    2013 = £400 so far...
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    CathWales wrote: »

you only get Points for team awarded once you reach your daily goal for that day
    eg - hit today target of 70 n get 1 point for your team
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport