• cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    zombie for me ... feel like one as well
    as someone put earlier, no motivation and my get up n go, got up n went
  • comping_cat
    comping_cat Posts: 24,006 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Im a Vampire :)
  • mayfair1985
    Options
    Another vampire over here :D
  • ALIBOBSY
    ALIBOBSY Posts: 4,527 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Zombie here as well.

Ali x
    "Overthinking every little thing
    Acknowledge the bell you cant unring"

• mayfair1985
    Options
    I know i'm probably being thick, but what does this mean?

'Complete min. 20 daily challenges in October to get a shriekingly-high bonus, regardless of which team wins!'
  • mooomin
    mooomin Posts: 13,703 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I know i'm probably being thick, but what does this mean?

'Complete min. 20 daily challenges in October to get a shriekingly-high bonus, regardless of which team wins!'
    I read it to mean that if you hit your daily goal 20 times you'll get a bonus.
  • mayfair1985
    Options
    I read it to mean that if you hit your daily goal 20 times you'll get a bonus.

YAY!

And as it's my first month's anniversary.... are last months bonuses coming soon?
  • mooomin
    mooomin Posts: 13,703 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    YAY!

And as it's my first month's anniversary.... are last months bonuses coming soon?
    Should be any day now :D
  • mayfair1985
    Options
    And the what's your favorite flower video just brightened up my morning :D
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Unleash The Undead – The Scream Challenge Has Begun!

by TeamSwagBucksUK on Wed, October 3rd, 2012 at 9:00 am
    ZombiesvVampires.jpg
    Good morning, Swaggernauts, Zombies, and Vampires alike. Who’s ready to SCREEAAMM?! The Zombies vs. Vampires Scream Challenge has officially begun so it’s time to start earning those bonuses. This Scream Challenge will offer the biggest payout a Swagbucks Team Challenge has ever seen! What team are you on?
    This post is going to be a bit lengthy as we explain how this Team Challenge works. Bear with us.
    If you visit the Swagbucks homepage, you’ll see that the Daily Goal Meter has been transformed into the Daily !!!!! Meter, reflecting the Scream Challenge. Click on “MAX YOUR BONUS” to be taken to the official Zombies vs. Vampires page which is where you will join a team.
    Screen-shot-2012-10-02-at-11.25.34-AM.png
    From this page, click on “Get Started” to be assigned to either the Zombie team or the Vampire team. Once assigned to a team, your homepage Daily Goal Meter will reflect that team so you’ll always know whether you are a Zombie or a Vampire.
    Screen-shot-2012-10-02-at-11.26.45-AM.png
    Screen-shot-2012-10-02-at-11.28.08-AM.png
    So how do you earn points for your team? Each day your fill your Daily Goal !!!!! Meter you will contribute 1 point to your team. If you contribute at least 5 points (fill your meter at least 5 times throughout the month), you will be eligible for additional Scream Challenge bonuses. Here is the breakdown of the bonuses:
    If you’re on the Winning Team, the team with the most points at the end of the challenge (10/31), this is what you will earn:
    If you contributed between 5 – 19 points you will earn your daily bonuses plus 40 SBs.
    If you contributed between 20 – 30 points you will earn your daily bonuses plus 150 SBs
    If you contributed 31 points you will earn your daily bonuses + 150 Special Bonus points + 150 SBs for reaching your goal every day of the month
    If you’re on the Runner Up Team, this is what you will earn:
    If you contributed between 5 – 19 points you will earn your daily bonuses plus 30 SBs
    If you contributed between 20 – 30 points you will earn your daily bonuses plus 130 SBs
    If you contributed 31 points you will earn your daily bonuses + 150 Special Bonus points + 130 SBs for reaching your goal every day of the month
    Remember, you do not have to fill your meter consecutive days to be eligible for the bonus!
    So let’s think about this. Let’s say you reach your goal October 8th, 10th, 13th, 14th, 20th, and 23rd. If your team wins, you will earn your daily bonuses plus 40 Swag Bucks for contributing between 5 and 19 points. If your team is the runner up, you will earn your daily bonuses plus 30 Swag Bucks.
    Okay, let’s say you reach your goal October 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 10th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th, 22nd, 24th, 25th, 26th, 28th, 29th, 30th, 31st. If you’re on the winning team, you’ll earn your daily bonuses plus 150 Swag Bucks for contributing between 20 and 30 points. If your team is the runner up, you will earn your daily bonuses plus 130 Swag Bucks!
    The last scenario is if you reach the goal all 31 days of the month of October. In this case, if you’re on the winning team, you’ll earn your daily bonuses, 150 Special Bonus Swag Bucks, and another 150 Swag Bucks for reaching the goal every day of the month. If you’re on the runner up team, you’ll earn your daily bonuses, 150 Special Bonus Swag Bucks, and 130 Swag Bucks for reaching your goal every day of the month.
    All bonuses will be paid on or before November 5th.
    Who’s ready to unleash the undead and start earning?
    Go get ‘em!
    Don’t forget to SSCCCRRREEEEAAAMM!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family