Baby steps to mortgage freedom for beanielou.

Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,292 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Huge frog eaten there Beanie. :T:T:T You can breathe out now :)
    Well done.

Thank you.
    It is a bit of a weight off my mind.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    Catching up after hollibobs. Well done on sorting out the mortgage and getting the compensation from TSB Xx
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • milann
    milann Posts: 10,586 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    At least you know what you're facing and 3 years is no time. Well done you:T:money::T:money:
    January spends - £587.58
  • beanielou
    Options
    Catching up after hollibobs. Well done on sorting out the mortgage and getting the compensation from TSB Xx

Hope that you enjoyed your holibob :) xx
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• beanielou
    Options
    milann wrote: »
    At least you know what you're facing and 3 years is no time. Well done you:T:money::T:money:

Would have just about getting my pension in 3 years but sadly not now :mad:

• beanielou
    Options
    Just had an awesome Haggan Dass raspbberry & mango ice lolly.
    Washed down by a wee raspberry gin.
    What's not too like :D

• julicorn
    julicorn Posts: 2,281 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Well done on sorting out your mortgage! Sounds like the end is in sight :j
    Original mortgage: December 2017, £203,495
    MFW start: April 2018, £201,800
    Mortgage neutral: September 2022, mortgage redeemed: December 2022
    New house, new mortgage: December 2022, £276,007
    Current balance: £217,800 minus £8,300 overpayment savings pot
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,286 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Great news on fixing the mortgage. I fixed mine for its term, worth it to know what I'd be paying.

The ice lolly and gin sound very nice indeed :)
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • beanielou
    Options
    Sun_Addict wrote: »
    Great news on fixing the mortgage. I fixed mine for its term, worth it to know what I'd be paying.

The ice lolly and gin sound very nice indeed :)

I have lovely friends :D

• milann
    milann Posts: 10,586 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    :mad:don't get me going on pensions Beanie:mad:

Ice lolly sounds good - not sure about the gin.....I hadn't had gin since a bad experience in my teenage years with gin and bitter lemon:eek: so thought I'd try one again last week since everyone is raving about them - just a g&t - I didn't like it and ended up getting a fruit cider instead.....
    January spends - £587.58
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure