Swagbucking into 2018

Options

Comments

• MissPop
    MissPop Posts: 948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I don't suppose anyone's just done survey 201801192 about cameras and knows how much it was worth...? I just completed it but nothing has credited :(

Make £2020 in 2020 - £263.78/£2020

2020 totals
    Swagbucks - £100 | Prolific Academic - £44.54 | Qmee - £10 | PopulusLive - £50

• early_bird
    Options
    Well I've been swagbucking for about 6/7 years, not major maybe earn £5-10 per month. Wednesday morning this week wasn't able to log onto my account - it's been deactivated. I have no idea why, I haven't done anything wrong! The only thing I did different was use my laptop instead of my phone to watch some videos for the swaggo board. Emailed them but they said up to ten days for a reply.

Really annoyed and upset by this! Anyone else experienced similar? I'm really annoyed because I play by the rules and haven't done anything wrong. I've got about 500sb in my account and last cashed out a £5 Amazon just before Christmas so not exactly the signs of somebody cheating the system!
  • whiteguineapig
    Options
    Did swagbacks ever reply to the query of whether the apps would start to re set again during the night ? (mine still don't )
    thank you to anyone who knows
  • kippygolf
    kippygolf Posts: 1,395 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Did swagbacks ever reply to the query of whether the apps would start to re set again during the night ? (mine still don't )
    thank you to anyone who knows

Someone posted that it had been a 'special offer', not part of routine earning, so it may or may not come back at some point.
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    early_bird wrote: »
    Well I've been swagbucking for about 6/7 years, not major maybe earn £5-10 per month. Wednesday morning this week wasn't able to log onto my account - it's been deactivated. I have no idea why, I haven't done anything wrong! The only thing I did different was use my laptop instead of my phone to watch some videos for the swaggo board. Emailed them but they said up to ten days for a reply.

Really annoyed and upset by this! Anyone else experienced similar? I'm really annoyed because I play by the rules and haven't done anything wrong. I've got about 500sb in my account and last cashed out a £5 Amazon just before Christmas so not exactly the signs of somebody cheating the system!

Thats awful!! I would be gutted if mine got deactivated. Only earn around £20 a month but its become such a habit and love my freebies from Amazon. Hope you get it sorted!
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • whiteguineapig
    Options
    Do you get freebies from Amazon through swagbucks Kantankrus Mare?
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    Do you get freebies from Amazon through swagbucks Kantankrus Mare?

Yes ....I choose amazon vouchers and along with shopandscan where I also get amazon vouchers.....it keeps me in free bog rolls, teabags, kitchen rolls, soap, toothpaste and many other things through the year freeing up real money to spend on nice things like weekends away and hols. :D
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • emmilou
    emmilou Posts: 297 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    early_bird wrote: »

That is a worry I tend to build my rewards up and cash out at £25 but I may have to rethink and start going at £5
    Hopefully its just a glitch and they sort it out for you x
    • Make 2023 in 2023 # £00/2023
    • Mortgage free Aug 2022
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,934 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Yes ....I choose amazon vouchers and along with shopandscan where I also get amazon vouchers.....it keeps me in free bog rolls, teabags, kitchen rolls, soap, toothpaste and many other things through the year freeing up real money to spend on nice things like weekends away and hols. :D

I use a couple of other sites as well that effectively give me a 10 to 15% return on most of my Amazon spend which is worth having.

To Do
    bonuses 1 and 8
  • MissPop
    MissPop Posts: 948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    MissPop wrote: »
    I don't suppose anyone's just done survey 201801192 about cameras and knows how much it was worth...? I just completed it but nothing has credited :(

This seems to have credited overnight, for 80SB :D

Make £2020 in 2020 - £263.78/£2020

2020 totals
    Swagbucks - £100 | Prolific Academic - £44.54 | Qmee - £10 | PopulusLive - £50

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure