Selling your soul to the devil

Options

Comments

• dontone
    dontone Posts: 4,871 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Fat Face & EMP are running FB comps.

Everything from long hair, to various illnesses.

I'll let you read them in your own time........

Be Lucky
    BEST EVER WINS WON IN ORDER (so far) = Sony Camcorder, 32" lcd telly, micro ipod hifi, Ipod Nano, Playstation 3, Andrex Jackpup, Holiday to USA, nintendo wii, Liverpool vs Everton tickets, £250 Reward Your thirst, £500 Pepsi, p&o rotterdam trip, perfume hamper, Dr Who stamp set, steam cleaner.

comping = nowt more thrillin' than winnin':T :j
  • strawberri_shortcake
    Options
    Why do mice have such small balls?
    Because so few of them can dance.
  • hdh74
    hdh74 Posts: 2,855 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Sometimes I really itch to post a snarky comment on some of them. Not nice I know but I find them sooooo irritating.
    2018 - £562  2019 - £130 2020 - £276  2021 - £106 2022 - £140
  • wonderwallet
    Options
    Just can't believe this - prize is £25 from Quidco - ask what's the best thing you've ever spent cashback on (winner selected at random)

" I have 2 brain diseases which arnt curable so the best thing I spent my cashback on was taking my husband away for the weekend and havin “us” time"

"Paracetamol. Someone who suffers from chronic headaches my last cashbook was used on pain meds."

"I did have enough to buy a memorial for my nephews grave. He passed away in December aged 14 following a road accident"

The last one was complete with photo of grave and a crying emoji !!! _pale_
  • mummy2threeboys
    Options
    Todays ending Very and littlewoods comp..Nice prize "Tell us why you deserve to win"
    Compers challenge 27/70
    £1805/2018
  • dontone
    Options
    Dunno if any of you follow the Winners Lounge on FB, but they have announced the winner of a comp just now. Complete with the post that won them the prize.
    I don't grudge anybody a win (what is one of those btw?), but it's a prime example of what we are up against.
    Be Lucky.
    BEST EVER WINS WON IN ORDER (so far) = Sony Camcorder, 32" lcd telly, micro ipod hifi, Ipod Nano, Playstation 3, Andrex Jackpup, Holiday to USA, nintendo wii, Liverpool vs Everton tickets, £250 Reward Your thirst, £500 Pepsi, p&o rotterdam trip, perfume hamper, Dr Who stamp set, steam cleaner.

• debskeay
    debskeay Posts: 122 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    whats winners lounge ? i assume its a sob story what won it - i do a lot on twitter and have a nosey and some of the stuff people put doesn't half make me laugh . if they require an answer i put it but as succinct as poss as doesn't want to waste valuable comping time !!
  • Blueyez
    Blueyez Posts: 2,983 Forumite
    Options
    sob stories have spread to instagram comps now.
    2018 wins-12wins
  • grannybiker
    grannybiker Posts: 12,128 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    debskeay wrote: »
    whats winners lounge ? i assume its a sob story what won it - i do a lot on twitter and have a nosey and some of the stuff people put doesn't half make me laugh . if they require an answer i put it but as succinct as poss as doesn't want to waste valuable comping time !!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/thewinnerslounge/

Some compers use loads of excited anticipation along with a host of ! and emojis. Guessing they C&P and vary it slightly for each comp they enter. It may seem innovative and original to the page running the competition, but we see it a lot as we flit between pages offering giveaways :rotfl: https://www.facebook.com/serenesilverjewellery/photos/a.302528423470208/847310412325337/?type=3&theater&ifg=1
    Worse things will have happened in the world today...
    "The only thing that really matters, it to love and to be loved."
  • dontone
    Options
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/thewinnerslounge/

Some compers use loads of excited anticipation along with a host of ! and emojis. Guessing they C&P and vary it slightly for each comp they enter. It may seem innovative and original to the page running the competition, but we see it a lot as we flit between pages offering giveaways :rotfl: https://www.facebook.com/serenesilverjewellery/photos/a.302528423470208/847310412325337/?type=3&theater&ifg=1

What Grannybiker sez.
    The best one ever was the 'liked, loved, dreamed' post for........ wait for it......... A load of cans of soup.
    It does border on extremely pathetic & tiresome sometimes.
    It won't be long before the advents start up* still time to think up stuff for that to try and gain an advantage
    Be Lucky

*p.s I'm very sorry for mentioning the advents in August. :rotfl:

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport