Take That

Options
124»

Comments

• diable
    diable Posts: 5,258 Forumite
    Options
    wannabe wrote: »
    I am going to try and get tickets for Wembley.
    My friend want to get standing tickets but I would prefer seated. I am only 34 but really don't like the thought of standing for the whole evening and having to get there really early to get a decent spot and possibly crushed.
    Can anyone advise e.g. would it be that much more expensive to sit and would the view be much worse etc.
    Many thanks

You will end up standing as everyone in front of you will stand up and anyway, how will you dance?
  • shedods
    Options
    I managed to get 4 tickets this morning after queing for hours. I paid for them in cash. Is this ok? A lot of people have said I should have paid using my debit/credit card. Thanks in advance.
  • Sharon87
    Sharon87 Posts: 4,011 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    shedods wrote: »
    I managed to get 4 tickets this morning after queing for hours. I paid for them in cash. Is this ok? A lot of people have said I should have paid using my debit/credit card. Thanks in advance.

Was it from the venue then? That's safe, Credit Card is just safer if anything happens like they turn out to be fake, or it gets cancelled.

Reading the headlines I was very lucky to get the tickets! Then again there were 3 of us trying!
  • Foofighter
    Options
    wannabe wrote: »
    I am going to try and get tickets for Wembley.
    My friend want to get standing tickets but I would prefer seated. I am only 34 but really don't like the thought of standing for the whole evening and having to get there really early to get a decent spot and possibly crushed.
    Can anyone advise e.g. would it be that much more expensive to sit and would the view be much worse etc.
    Many thanks

Even if you buy a Standing ticket you are able to sit down in the lower tier :) It is all unreserved so get there to queue early and you'll have the pick of the best seats! :T
  • inspector_monkfish
    Options
    Been trying to get my disabled daughter tickets since 9am - no joy!

Got through to Ticket Factory this morning (one of the official companies listed in the official tour advert), who have their own disabled access contact phone number.

They told me for the Take That tour they aren't dealing with this, and I should dial 0115 912 9000 (SeeTickets)

Finally got through to them about 9.30 this eve after trying all day, and they said NO they don't do disabled access tickets, I should dial 0870 400 0750.

That number just came up with a message saying 'line not in service'

AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!

I've also tried Ticketmaster 0844 847 1655, which claims to be an official Take That disabled access number, according to the recorded message you get when you call it, but after the message ends, the line goes dead! Its done that all day since 9am !

Can anyone point us in the right direction please?

thanks
    IM
    Please take the time to have a look around my Daughter's website www.daisypalmertrust.co.uk
    (MSE Andrea says ok!)
  • wannabe
    wannabe Posts: 402 Forumite
    Options
    After wasting 3 1/2 hrs this morning, getting stressed out and hacked off then being offered highly overpriced tickets through a friend of a friend I got two tickets for their new date at Wembley - wooppppeee.
    Don't give up yet there may still be a few left on see tickets - Good luck
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport