Argos Gift Cards question

Options
I have several £25 Argos gift cars that I want to use as part-payment for an expensive item. The online store says you can only use three gift cards against a purchase.

However, I want to purchase the item in-store. Does anyone know if it's possible to use more than three Argos gift cards against the purchase of a single item in-store? Argos Customer Services don't appear to know!

Furthermore, I've just learned that you can also part-pay for an item with your Nectar points. So, would I be able to purchase one item in-store using cash + many Argos gift cards + Nectar points?
Everyone is entitled to my opinion!

Comments

• DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    If you havent done already and bought the item go in store and ask.
  • POPPYOSCAR
    POPPYOSCAR Posts: 14,897 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    evoke wrote: »
    I have several £25 Argos gift cars that I want to use as part-payment for an expensive item. The online store says you can only use three gift cards against a purchase.

However, I want to purchase the item in-store. Does anyone know if it's possible to use more than three Argos gift cards against the purchase of a single item in-store? Argos Customer Services don't appear to know!

Furthermore, I've just learned that you can also part-pay for an item with your Nectar points. So, would I be able to purchase one item in-store using cash + many Argos gift cards + Nectar points?

Never heard of a limit on using gift cards unless they are from some sort of promotion.

I cannot find where is says there is a 3 gift card limit, Where exactly does it state that?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure