🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Argos Gift Cards question

Options
I have several £25 Argos gift cars that I want to use as part-payment for an expensive item. The online store says you can only use three gift cards against a purchase.

However, I want to purchase the item in-store. Does anyone know if it's possible to use more than three Argos gift cards against the purchase of a single item in-store? Argos Customer Services don't appear to know!

Furthermore, I've just learned that you can also part-pay for an item with your Nectar points. So, would I be able to purchase one item in-store using cash + many Argos gift cards + Nectar points?
Everyone is entitled to my opinion!

Comments

• DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    If you havent done already and bought the item go in store and ask.
  • POPPYOSCAR
    POPPYOSCAR Posts: 14,897 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    evoke wrote: »
    I have several £25 Argos gift cars that I want to use as part-payment for an expensive item. The online store says you can only use three gift cards against a purchase.

However, I want to purchase the item in-store. Does anyone know if it's possible to use more than three Argos gift cards against the purchase of a single item in-store? Argos Customer Services don't appear to know!

Furthermore, I've just learned that you can also part-pay for an item with your Nectar points. So, would I be able to purchase one item in-store using cash + many Argos gift cards + Nectar points?

Never heard of a limit on using gift cards unless they are from some sort of promotion.

I cannot find where is says there is a 3 gift card limit, Where exactly does it state that?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport