green energy network v12 tariff

Options
david1976
david1976 Posts: 23 Forumite
Cashback Cashier
Last October I attempted to move from sse to green energy network after doing a comparison on the mse energy page.

Due to sse being incompetent, they had not updated the meter owner since I moved in in 2011 so i could not switch.

Last month they finally got their finger out and corrected this but are dragging their heels with regards to compensation and doing everything possible to basically palm me off.

Does anyone happen to have the unit rate and daily charges for the green energy network v12 plan which I was due to switch to? i cant find it in Google and green network energy themselves claim not to know their own tarrif prices for it!

Comments

• wavelets
    wavelets Posts: 1,164 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    david1976 wrote: »
    Last October I attempted to move from sse to green energy network after doing a comparison on the mse energy page.

Due to sse being incompetent, they had not updated the meter owner since I moved in in 2011 so i could not switch.

Last month they finally got their finger out and corrected this but are dragging their heels with regards to compensation and doing everything possible to basically palm me off.

Does anyone happen to have the unit rate and daily charges for the green energy network v12 plan which I was due to switch to? i cant find it in Google and green network energy themselves claim not to know their own tarrif prices for it!

You should be able to obtain the traiff details from almost any comparison site.

Simply tell the comparison site you are with green energy network, and select the tariff you wanted.

You should then be able to see the full tariff details, including standing charges and unit prices.
  • david1976
    david1976 Posts: 23 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Can you give me an example of a site that provides unit prices and daily charge prices? I can only find.one that gives a total. Thanks
  • wavelets
    wavelets Posts: 1,164 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    david1976 wrote: »
    Can you give me an example of a site that provides unit prices and daily charge prices? I can only find.one that gives a total. Thanks

Here's the full list of all ofgem accredited energy comparison sites.

Quotezone
    www.quotezone.co.uk

The Energy Shop
    www.theenergyshop.com

Runpath
    www.runpathdigital.com/gas-electricity/

Simply Switch
    www.simplyswitch.com

My Utility Genius
    www.myutilitygenius.co.uk

Switch Gas and Electric
    www.switchgasandelectric.com