Find old Natwest Advantage Gold account start date

Options
Hello,
I was switched to a Natwest Advantage Gold account from a graduate account by Natwest in about 2003. Does anyone have any tips to find out an exact date when this occurred? They switched the account after a conversation and I don't ever remember receiving anything in writing about the account change. I don't have statements going back that far and online i can only access back to 2012.

Should i just try and claim a mis-sold account from 2012 when i have the statements to 2017 when they switched me to a different account?

Apologies if this has been addressed elsewhere on the site/forum already - couldn't find an answer.
Many thanks

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 26,612 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    You won't need statements, dates or any proof if you are still banking with them. Just submit a complaint if you have reason to do so.

What exactly is your complaint?
  • robcarter21
    Options
    Thanks - good tip about not needed to prove account start date if still banking with them.
    Complaint is that i was switched to Advantage Gold account without consultation, when this was not appropriate and the a lot of the 'benefits' were irrelevant.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 26,612 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Complaint is that i was switched to Advantage Gold account without consultation
    Can you prove that was the case? Why did you not complain at the time?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure