Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• Serendipitious
    Options
    M and S

£10 off womens coats and jackets

Works on £12.50 fleece gilet
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• thepearce
    thepearce Posts: 2,287 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Morning. Droid states 10 per day. I did a so just after 5am and it said I had exceeded daily limit. Maybe their day starts at 6am ?

Yes, I think it might be later than 6am as well. I haven't worked out when the cut off is, but I think it's fine after 8am - perhaps they go by EST.

edit : I guess pacifica9's explanation would account for me too.
  • mrsmac10
    mrsmac10 Posts: 4,676 Forumite
    Options
    pacifica9 wrote: »
    Good for you Mrs M. More time for glitching! :)

Morning. Have had your Christmas fayre. My friends was last week. The raffle raised about £220. Eleven bags of toiletries went to a homeless initiviive and she still has about 6 goodie bags left. I bought wee cookie bags with a Xmas scene which she popped 4 mini candy canes into. Sold for 20p and apparently the flew off the stalll. Bags were from eBay and come in all patterns. Easter, Halloween too 100 bags for just over £2. :T.
  • mrsmac10
    Options
    Hi MrsMac, sorry you're having a rough time at work but it's great you are able to call the shots. :T:T
    I live on the opposite of Glasgow from you so maybe once you're free we can meet up. I'm about the same age, retired but no state pension yet :(:(

Hope you can last for the next 2 weeks!!

Oh that’s a promise. I did not realise you were local :T
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Anon wrote: »
    Their website claimed you can use it anywhere you see the contactless symbol - well it didn’t work in T just now, but Apple Pay works fine :mad:.

Anon

It should work in Tesco even on the ss tills

Good Morning all :)
  • hornetgirl
    hornetgirl Posts: 6,147 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Morning all, FIL’s funeral today.
  • emerald21
    Options
    Mine isnt either Nellie iphone, nor the mini samsung my brother gave :(

Won’t work on iPhone as it is android pay they have Apple Pay lol. Guess I must have been lucky installing it on my android phone and I didn’t need to call the bank to verify either.
  • mrsmac10
    Options
    Good morning all. Off to get ready for work. Need to break the news to two special friends in work.

Then it’s making notes for whoever gets the job plus of course finding out the answers to questions raised by That boss. (Thanks Snap) I am not actually working my notice. I imagine Gp will supply fit note as I am never away from there just now.

But I feel lighter. :D

Enjoy your day
  • emerald21
    Options
    davemorton wrote: »
    How did you manage 10 shops, did you just take 10 items to the self checkout, or in and out of store?

I’m not as cheeky as that lol . I usually do three at the most at the self serve then may get three more or three when I go back to the car. I do get my full 10 in every day apart from one Sunday when I forgot that phone . I don’t forget it now :D
  • emerald21
    Options
    davemorton wrote: »
    :rotfl: I think I would feel crap standing there 10 mins buying 20p items. You have to leave a minute between shops dont you?

It can be spun out ;) I myself don’t think you have to wait a minute but I try just in case.:)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure