Options

Comments

• pippo
    pippo Posts: 3,891 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    mrsmac10 wrote: »
    Well its been a strange day but my decision has been made

I am really struggling with back pain which consultant says there is not much they can do. Thats fine and it will be less problematic if I don’t have to be at work ��

On Monday the owner was in a foul mood , again, and decided to vent at me. I have decided to play his game for two weeks as we get a Christmas bonus which I will process on 15 December then I am off. I will retire.

It is good to be able to do that.
    Sorry to hear about your back MrsM, but I bet it is a relief now you've made that decision.
  • pacifica9
    pacifica9 Posts: 3,262 Forumite
    Options
    mrsmac10 wrote: »
    Well its been a strange day but my decision has been made

I am really struggling with back pain which consultant says there is not much they can do. Thats fine and it will be less problematic if I don’t have to be at work ��

On Monday the owner was in a foul mood , again, and decided to vent at me. I have decided to play his game for two weeks as we get a Christmas bonus which I will process on 15 December then I am off. I will retire.

It is good to be able to do that.

Good for you Mrs M. More time for glitching! :)
    “Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it.” ~ Ferris Bueller
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,546 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Anon wrote: »
    A3 arrived and easy to set up, thank you for the suggestion. Spare Freedomp sim installed and ready to go :).

If a payg sim has £10 top up applied as part of the sale, and is it registered in my name and activated like a pay monthly sim or could I sell it and whoever activates it will get £10?

Thank you

Anon
    davemorton wrote: »
    Evening all.
    Anon, did your phone turn up today?
    Need to try and set it all up now.

Yes, I am instore testing :D.

Anon
  • michaels
    michaels Posts: 28,011 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Went to the big A today as dd1 football team had a bowling night and got 2 sets of yoghurts as our local a doesn't have the trigger.

One diet coke on AP, last 2 days have been so much worse than the first 4 :(
    I think....
  • Anon
    Options
    T recce for pork joints mentioned as potential dtd last night.

Half price joints are special 1kg packs brought in so no dtd :(.

Pork loin joint reduced £5 to £4 per kg so potential dtd but my store has yellow stickers :(.

Shoulder joint reduced 50p per kg, price on label but yellow stickers.

Other stores may offer a different opportunity.

HTH

Anon
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Yes, I am instore testing :D.

Anon

Excellent. I am just trying to install android pay. Give me a full review when you get back please.
    Read T&C, and it does look like we have to wait for 30 days BEFORE claiming for the cashback.
    After cashback, and selling the phone, there is about £30 profit, should have bought 3 ;)
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • Anon
    Options
    Excellent. I am just trying to install android pay. Give me a full review when you get back please.
    Read T&C, and it does look like we have to wait for 30 days BEFORE claiming for the cashback.
    After cashback, and selling the phone, there is about £30 profit, should have bought 3 ;)

Their website claimed you can use it anywhere you see the contactless symbol - well it didn’t work in T just now, but Apple Pay works fine :mad:.

Anon
  • davemorton
    Options
    Their website claimed you can use it anywhere you see the contactless symbol - well it didn’t work in T just now, but Apple Pay works fine :mad:.

Anon

Well thats a swine!!
    I borrowed a card to use, but trying to set it up, it says to call the bank to verify the card. Pah, will have to wait until tomorrow now.
  • Anon
    Options
    Well thats a swine!!
    I borrowed a card to use, but trying to set it up, it says to call the bank to verify the card. Pah, will have to wait until tomorrow now.

I know, I had a bit of an argument with the till :D.

Will try another store as may just have him on a faulty till.

I am sure someone can confirm if it does work in T please ...

Anon
  • davemorton
    Options

Anon

Hmmm, it should have worked.
    'Like Apple Pay, Android Pay can be used anywhere you see the now ubiquitous contactless payments logo. Think places like Pret, McDonalds,Tesco and a seemingly growing number of pubs across the country. It's also supported across the entire TFL network, including all London tubes and buses.'
    :rotfl: Even found a video of it being used in teskies :D
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mjyDRs1qPo
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business