try_harder Posts: 1,527 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Please could i join in .I am aiming to make £10 a day ..Thank you
  • hummingbird
    hummingbird Posts: 1,522 Forumite
    Options
    Well done silver lining!
    I have unexpectedly got more to add today as I have received a refund of bank charges of £35.57!
    Running total £68.57/£310
    £10 a day extra in May '18[B]£35/310[
    Virtual Sealed Pot 2018 £500/£2500 = 20%
    You can find my diary here:http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5189836:beer:
  • Rosie
    Rosie Posts: 1,758 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Thanks Shariann for the new thread. Please could you put me down for £10 a day.
    Happy & Prosperous New Year everyone.
    Rosie x
    Jan £10 a day £326.75/£310
  • atti
    atti Posts: 224 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Hey all. It's been a while! I've been a total flake the past year or so with all things pro-active, money or otherwise but I've been feeling more organised and capable recently so I'm picking some things back up where I left off, scrapping stuff that just doesn't matter any more, and looking into new things as well.

This challenge is one of the things that I've decided to pick back up again. I've had success with it before and figure that if I manage to pick it back up to the extent of where I was in 2016/early 2017 I might even get debt free by the end of the year and if not then by the end of the next, which is super motivation for me. Though I'll probably need some help hauling myself on the wagon as I know some sites have changed a bit since I start, along with the time I have to invest etc etc but I'm sure that won't be a problem as I've always found this fred to be supportive and helpful whenever I've dipped in and out.

So on that (rather excessive) note can I be put down for £10 a day please.

Oh, and Happy New Year! :beer:
    #13 Make 2023 in 2023 - £2085.20/£2023
    #23 Save £8k in 2023 - £6642.66/£8000
  • Walker1
    Walker1 Posts: 65 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Good luck too everyone getting involved.

I’m aiming for £1500 plus this month with my second job and overtime. As it’s such a large ammount more than £10
    a day I feel like it’s wrong too be involved in this thread, but good luck too everyone that is.
  • FrankieM
    FrankieM Posts: 2,454 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hi

Happy New Year everyone :)

Could I please join again for £10 a day?

Thanks
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Happy New Year, everyone. I hope 2019 brings you everything you hope for:beer:

I think I posted on the December thread (I certainly typed a post but I suspect it may have 'disappeared':() that I won't be joining in this year but I'll certainly be popping in when I can to cheer you all on.

In the meantime I just wanted to say that at long last I've started my own diary and would love it if anyone wants to drop in. I've a dread of being all alone there talking to myself:eek:

It's called 'Sort of debt-free but hope to be a super-scrimper in 2019'. Not the catchiest of titles but all I could come up with at the time.

Here's the link:

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=75252188#post75252188
  • spudsmum
    spudsmum Posts: 584 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    Can I join please?

Think I'll try for £5 a day initially- see how I get on
    Total debts £21050! :eek: now £10941. 76. Total extra income made in Jan22 £109. 27 Feb 22 £45.25 Total extra income made in 2022 £154.52 Aiming for debt free at 45 - 41 months to go!
  • rubyrose3435
    Options
    Hi I would like to join please. Is it ok to start on £5 a day and see how I get on as my first month?
  • ziggy2407
    ziggy2407 Posts: 4,078 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Good Evening everyone

Happy New Year to you all - may your 2019 be filled with fun, love and laughter.

Shariann - Thanks for starting the thread off again.

Please could you pop me down for £5 per day again, I promise to be more active as last night when I was totting up last years money-making I was well impressed with the total (even though I didn't hit my years target).

Looking forward to another great year.

Goodreads 2024 Challenge: 32/80
    Goodreads 2023 Challenge: 77/52

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills