All inclusive hotels in Lanzarote

Options
Need a bit of help please, booked flight for lanzarote from 12june 2020 for 2 weeks for a family of 5 3 adults 2 children.......

I now need help finding a all inclusive hotel. We only want 1 room.....
Not fussed on which resort we go to as long as it is good for families, and nearby beach.... Ideally the hotel will be family friendly with some pool slides....
My budget is between £1500 to £2000....
Is my budget realistic??? And any help would really be appreciated....

Thanks in advance.
Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE Forum Team

Comments

• NoodleDoodleMan
    NoodleDoodleMan Posts: 3,366 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    edited 21 September 2019 at 11:55AM
    Options
    We've had two stays in the H10 Lanzarote Princess in Playa Blanca, all good, would have no hesitation in returning.

We like Playa Blanca, just the right size and ambiance for us quiet living hillbillys.

https://www.h10hotels.com/en/lanzarote-hotels/h10-lanzarote-princess?tc_alt=32401&n_okw=h10%20hotel%20playa%20blanca_p_1t1_c_59259427169&gclid=Cj0KCQjwlJfsBRDUARIsAIDHsWorHAp9iQ6dL_Y4AvvKR7phQRVJwzcxg3qzFprUGR3uRZdI96QUM0AaAoyEEALw_wcB

You'd need to check out the children's facilities to ensure they are sufficient.

They have accommodation with bedroom and adjoining lounge which has fold down bed settees, might fit your needs.

No idea about prices - so I can't comment on that aspect.

There will be plenty of suitable alternatives of course.
  • poolielad
    Options
    bump bump bump
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE Forum Team
  • leylandsunaddict
    Options
    You might find a handful near to the top end of your budget, but whether you get much choice having 3 + 2 in one room even assuming the children are under school age, given your dates.

Try the Morromar in Puerto del Carmen or the Blue Sea Costa Teguise where the accommodation is apartments because the complexes used to be self catering, back in the good old days! 5 in an actual hotel room would be a challenge I think.
  • Potbellypig
    Options
    The Morromar is awful. Wouldn't go near the place again.

I haven't looked but for £1500-£2000 all inclusive for 5 people then you're going to be looking at the really cheap and cheerful ones. 2 weeks is a long time to spend in a dump.

Have a look on On The Beach/Sunshine/Love Holidays etc and put your details in. This will give you more of an idea of what £2k will get you in June.
  • mattyprice4004
    Options
    poolielad wrote: »
    bump bump bump
    Instead of just bumping the thread, why not take the time to thank the poster above you who took the time to reply?
  • poolielad
    Options
    Instead of just bumping the thread, why not take the time to thank the poster above you who took the time to reply?

Any chance you could mind your own business??
  • NoodleDoodleMan
    Options
    Seconded.

A thank you acknowledgement never goes amiss.
  • poolielad
    Options
    Seconded.

A thank you acknowledgement never goes amiss.

Just for the record Noodle..... I did thank your post before I bumped this post, si instead of jumping on the bandwagon I suggest you open your eyes before jumping on the bandwagon.... If all you are fishing for is thanks then I wont bother asking on this site again.......
  • NoodleDoodleMan
    Options
    Just for the record Noodle..... I did thank your post before I bumped this post, si instead of jumping on the bandwagon I suggest you open your eyes before jumping on the bandwagon.... If all you are fishing for is thanks then I wont bother asking on this site again
    AFAIK there is no way of the receipient knowing where a thanks emanates from.

I was brought up to acknowledge anybody who did me a favour in the traditional manner - a simple routine courtesy.

Must be a generational thing ?

I'm happy to answer any query - your resignation is not accepted !!!
  • YorkshireBoy
    Options
    AFAIK there is no way of the receipient knowing where a thanks emanates from.
    I'm on the 'old' forum layout, but don't you see this below your post?...
    The Following User Says Thank You to NoodleDoodleMan For This Useful Post: Show me >>
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure