puzzler.com - regularly updated ONGOING competitions - Please don't click expire!

Options

Comments

• lisellerjw
    lisellerjw Posts: 16 Forumite
    edited 10 February 2018 at 8:27PM
    Options
    Great OK i'll look into that then and let you know - would be good for those of us who would like kids presents!

EDIT: I've started a subscription for Puzzler Quiz Kids and Q Junior Puzzles - as above I have a daughter so would love to win a few things for her as I am sure others here would for their family members :)
    Wins for 2018: Ettinger Valentines Goodie Pack, Plastic Ain't Fantastic Calico Bag, Chocolate treats, Knitted Miffy Toy and a Jungle Bunch DVD!
  • Tigercub_uk
    Tigercub_uk Posts: 21 Forumite
    edited 12 February 2018 at 7:30PM
    Options
    Hi, Are any of the puzzler Q ones being covered??? as I was looking and can't see comp 12817 which shows as being in Puzzler Q arrowords and also Q kriss kross or the puzzler Q compendium or the previous one of 12816 (the latter since just expired but was only in Q Kriss kross I think), so was thinking of trying to find it, I live in a village with only a tescos metro which only does their own tesco ones and when I go to my small co-op they've not had it either. If its not being covered will make more of an effort to find it when do go out of the village and if do find it can post it up here. As 12817 doesn't expire until sometime early March I do have some time to try track it down.

This is my first post, couldn't see this comp listed in any of the other puzzlers others than Q's which dont appear in the names to be covered. Hope not stepping on any toes.

E 7/03/18 Puzzler Q Kriss Kross

£1000,
    2 x £250
    5 x £100

Comp id No. 12817
    Answer = cute

Enter via coupon in mag or online at the puzzler web page, won't let me put the web link up, and wouldn't know how to put the direct link up.

Hope thats ok. I dont know how to hotlink it or bold it. Can watch out for the missing adult Puzzler Q ones, ie Q Kriss Kross, or Q arroword via puzzlers online board for the missing numbers, find that mag which isn't puzzle id listed on here for the Puzzler Q ones, if they aren't yet covered. Quite new to comping. Thanks for all those that post.
  • Pomdren
    Pomdren Posts: 802 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi, Are any of the puzzler Q ones being covered??? as I was looking and can't see comp 12817 which shows as being in Puzzler Q arrowords and also Q kriss kross or the puzzler Q compendium or the previous one of 12816 (the latter since just expired but was only in Q Kriss kross I think), so was thinking of trying to find it, I live in a village with only a tescos metro which only does their own tesco ones and when I go to my small co-op they've not had it either. If its not being covered will make more of an effort to find it when do go out of the village and if do find it can post it up here. As 12817 doesn't expire until sometime early March I do have some time to try track it down.

This is my first post, couldn't see this comp listed in any of the other puzzlers others than Q's which dont appear in the names to be covered. Hope not stepping on any toes.

E 7/03/18 Puzzler Q Kriss Kross

£1000,
    2 x £250
    5 x £100

Comp id No. 12817
    Answer = cute

Enter via coupon in mag or online at the puzzler web page, won't let me put the web link up, and wouldn't know how to put the direct link up.

Hope thats ok. I dont know how to hotlink it or bold it. Can watch out for the missing adult Puzzler Q ones, ie Q Kriss Kross, or Q arroword via puzzlers online board for the missing numbers, find that mag which isn't puzzle id listed on here for the Puzzler Q ones, if they aren't yet covered. Quite new to comping. Thanks for all those that post.

https://www.puzzler.com/competitions/magazine-competition?m=Q%20Kriss%20Kross
  • Tigercub_uk
    Options
    thanks for adding the link pompdren. :)
  • lisellerjw
    Options
    Competition ID: 12804
    Prize: Lexicon Game Package
    Answer: LEXICON

Competition ID: 12805
    Prize: Sony 4GB MP3 Player
    Answer: SONGS

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CHOOSE ISSUE 247 FROM THE DROP DOWN MENU.

Could someone please provide the link as the forum gods won't let me post it? thanks!
    Wins for 2018: Ettinger Valentines Goodie Pack, Plastic Ain't Fantastic Calico Bag, Chocolate treats, Knitted Miffy Toy and a Jungle Bunch DVD!
  • morningpostie
    Options
    lisellerjw wrote: »
    Competition ID: 12804
    Prize: Lexicon Game Package
    Answer: LEXICON

Competition ID: 12805
    Prize: Sony 4GB MP3 Player
    Answer: SONGS

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CHOOSE ISSUE 247 FROM THE DROP DOWN MENU.

Could someone please provide the link as the forum gods won't let me post it? thanks!

https://www.puzzler.com/competitions/competition?s=12804

https://www.puzzler.com/competitions/competition?s=12805
  • Tigercub_uk
    Options
    E04/04/2018 Puzzler Q Compendium No 306

1 x 1000
    2 x 250
    5 x 100

Puzzle id 12818
    answer = pine

Go to the puzzler website and select from the drop down, still unable to post link. Or enter via coupon in magazine. Good luck everyone.
  • CraSiEla
    CraSiEla Posts: 4,973 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    E04/04/2018 Puzzler Q Compendium No 306

1 x 1000
    2 x 250
    5 x 100

Puzzle id 12818
    answer = pine

Go to the puzzler website and select from the drop down, still unable to post link. Or enter via coupon in magazine. Good luck everyone.

https://www.puzzler.com/competitions/competition?s=12818
    ASK A WOMAN HOW SHE FEELS
    AND SHE'LL OPEN HER HEART AND TELL YOU HER

FEARS, HOPES AND DREAMS
    ASK A MAN WHAT HE FEELS AND HE'LL TELL YOU
    HE FEELS LIKE A
    PIZZA
  • Tigercub_uk
    Options
    thanks for adding my link crasiela :T
  • lisellerjw
    Options
    Competition ID: 12796
    Prize: Kids classic film bundle
    Answer: BEETHOVEN

Competition ID: 12797
    Prize: Fletter game
    Answer: WORDS

Competition ID: 12798
    Prize: Bundle of i-spy books
    Answer: MUSEUM

Competition ID: 12799
    Prize: Portable DVD player and headphones
    Answer: FILMS

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CHOOSE ISSUE 128 FROM THE DROP DOWN MENU.

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure