IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Co-op cel

Options

Comments

• dumday
    Options
    27/06/2017 .
  • dumday
    Options
    Sorry mate trying to get my head around all the different views and lnfo
  • dumday
    Options
    27/06/2017 .
  • pappa_golf
    Options
    dumday wrote: »
    27/06/2017 .

3 letters and threats after only 14 weeks? , you have not stated camera or ticket on car , if ticket on car that removes 4-8 weeks from the equasion
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,354 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Sorry mate trying to get my head around all the different views and lnfo

Just as regulars here are trying to get their heads around dozens upon dozens of many different and diverse threads from many OPs, all requiring detailed advice inputs, some complicated, some dangerously close to court attendance, every day of the week. We're not just dealing with your problem.

Help us to help you by providing a simple response to a simple question and you will get far more combined effort from us than you're ever likely to put in yourself to get rid of your problem.
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • dumday
    dumday Posts: 16 Forumite
    Options
    It was ANPR . Got Ticket thru the post
  • dumday
    Options
    Just to point out , the L B A cel sent out on , 12 Sep
    1.at the bottom of the l b a There is a part that says for and on behalf of cel there is no name .
    2.on the schedule of information it says... "Statement of truth" ..signed
    no signature ? Don't know if this is relevant .
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,730 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    You didn't say a LBA had been sent - but no worries, as long as you have now responded saying that the keeper of this car, xxxxx xxxxxxx in fact lives at xxxx xxxxxx xxxxx and to cease and desist sending letters to your house which is harassment of the family living there.

You have read other CEL threads we hope, and the NEWBIES thread post #2 about how your son responds to either a re-sent LBC, or a court claim (defendable, never seen one lost here v CEL and most are just discontinued when properly defended, never saying who the driver was).

If you have not read the NEWBIES thread post #2, then you and your son need to, just in case CEL don't play fair and don't post him a new PCN to appeal from scratch. Every situation is defendable v CEL, so your son needs to be ready for either:

- a fresh PCN to appeal as keeper

or

- a fresh LBC sent to him as a threat, with no PCN to appeal

or

- a court claim (which might even come to your house if CEL ignore what you emailed to them.

None of the above is awful. All able to be handled with help from this forum if you just tell us a bit more each time about what is actually received - or preferably send your son here to start a thread when he gets whatever arrives.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • dumday
    Options
    Just to point out , the L B A cel sent out on , 12 Sep
    1.at the bottom of the l b a There is a part that says for and on behalf of cel there is no name .
    2.on the schedule of information it says... "Statement of truth" ..signed
    no signature ? Don't know if this is relevant .
    Yes your right , I didn't say it was a LBA . It was the third letter received . But just of a matter of interest , shouldn't the above documents be signed considering one is called a statement of truth thanks
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,730 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Yes, that will be one argument in any defence, although they'll say it is merely a draft particulars (copy).
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure