Moneyfarm Cashback offer

Options
So I decided to take advantage of the "£250 cashback offer from Moneyfarm if you invest £5k+ for a minimum 12-months" via a MSE article.

I signed up and transferred in £5k on the 13th April, but haven't/ can't see any mention that the bonus £250 will be paid into my account within 6 months? I'm sure there was something on the sign-up page when I created the account which stated this but don't seem to be able to pull it up again?

Anyone know if you can confirm this has all worked correctly?

Any/ all help appreciated:)

Comments

• dunstonh
    dunstonh Posts: 116,384 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    What do Moneyfarm say when you ask them?
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
  • drphila
    drphila Posts: 288 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    From the cashback T&Cs:

The amount of the Portfolio Supplement will be credited to your Account at least
    six months after the first investment has been deposited and not before 2 October
    2018. However, there may be occasions where it takes longer to process the
    Portfolio Supplement payment. Moneyfarm will not be liable for any (direct or
    indirect) loss caused by a delayed or missed Portfolio Supplement payment.
  • Gspree
    Gspree Posts: 25 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I'm sure I posted on here again but it looks like my post was removed earlier.... odd?

I've spoken with Moneyfarm and they confirmed the offer had tracked and I should receive the £250 cashback mid-October. Of course I still have to leave my original money invested until April 2019 otherwise the £250 bonus will be clawed back.
  • drphila
    drphila Posts: 288 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Gspree wrote: »
    I'm sure I posted on here again but it looks like my post was removed earlier.... odd?

Probably because it contained a referral link which belongs elsewhere on the forum.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure