Advice on ESA Tribunal letter

Options
hello i am in the middle of my esa tribunal and i submitted 3 years of medical records.
today got a letter from the tribunal was further evidence by the dwp titled the secretary of state response to further evidence. in it the letter states that dwp does not beleave my submitted evidence suficant enough to change there mind. is this normal? should i be worried. i also sent them evidence that person assessing me was not trained in Mental.

Comments

• calcotti
    calcotti Posts: 15,696 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    is this normal?

Yes.

You have done the right thing in gathering evidence and submitting it. The DWP are seeking to justify their decision. At the tribunal you will be asked questions to help the tribunal decide for themselves what the correct decision should be.
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Some rules may be different in other parts of UK.
  • poppy12345
    poppy12345 Posts: 17,963 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    i also sent them evidence that person assessing me was not trained in Mental.
    The Tribunal won't be interested in anything like that. You need to concentrate on the reasons why you qualify, this is what the Tribunal will want evidence of.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure