TSB Annual Interest Summary missing

Options
2»

Comments

• nic_c
    nic_c Posts: 2,929 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    TSB still have issues, though call volumes must be down as its fairly easy to get through on the phone (they do have the automated call opener that asks several questions first). Its just unfortunate the only way to interact is to phone.
  • gizz_mo
    gizz_mo Posts: 110 Forumite
    Options
    i cant see any statements in my account since before the meltdown. After June 2018 i am now getting them every month, but no sign of the ones that were there before the meltdown. They have all disappeared including the tax summary. Has anyone actually managed to get all their pre-meltdown documentation back?
  • 23rdian
    23rdian Posts: 95 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Bump

This is amazing it's still not available?
  • mgdavid
    mgdavid Posts: 6,705 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    gizz_mo wrote: »
    i cant see any statements in my account since before the meltdown. After June 2018 i am now getting them every month, but no sign of the ones that were there before the meltdown. They have all disappeared including the tax summary. Has anyone actually managed to get all their pre-meltdown documentation back?

I don't see or have any separate statements, just a list of all transactions in reverse date order back to 2016 when I opened the account. All I do is look for INT in column 3 and scroll or page back until I've covered the dates I want. For the tax return I just add up the 12 figures for the tax year. Takes about 3 minutes max.
    The questions that get the best answers are the questions that give most detail....
  • beefturnmail
    Options
    I had to call to request them, and they would only send out paper copies- couldn't send electronic copies.
  • Trowel
    Trowel Posts: 43 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    For anyone struggling again to find this, it's hidden in the statements.

For Classic Plus account it's in the first statement of the new tax year (this year it's Statement FROM: 02 04 2019 TO: 01 05 2019) - page 5 has an annual interest summary for the tax year.

For Easy Saver it's in the annual (and bizarrely timed) June to June account summary (this year mine is called Statement FROM: 18 06 2018 TO: 16 06 2019) - again page 5 has an annual interest summary for the tax year.

I'm posting this to help others, but also because I know this time next year I'll have the same problem finding it and will eventually find myself back in this thread :)

/golfclap for TSB
    :dance:
  • typistretired
    Options
    I actually rang them for the tax certificate and they told me it wasn't online and they sent me out certificates as I like to get tax returns in early. I think this is a terrible idea of TSB. They can send a statement every month to inbox but can't issue separate tax certificates that we spot straight away
    "Look after your pennies and your pounds will look after themselves"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport