Norwich Union naffing me off - Advice

Options
I have a life insurance/Home-maker policy with this company. They sent me a letter last week saying that they have not received a payment for policy year 2003. The problem is i have had this letter before and on request sent proof of payment. I even complained to them that their customer service was !!!!!! poor and cauing me considerable stress.

Anyway, they send me the same letter again asking for proof of payment. Now, i am well !!!!!! of and want to give them a piece of my mind. I might even cancel my policy with them.

How can i go about making a official complaint against them to another body?

Advice appreciated

Comments

• dunstonh
    dunstonh Posts: 116,534 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    To complain you tell them you want to complain. Its as simple as that.

NU Life have, on the whole, an excellent product range. However, their service can be awful at times. Recently, they have been improving the service to IFAs by a massive amount. However, from what I can see, those going direct do not get the same level of service.
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure