Watch it:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Love you gal x
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,923 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    Bubbs~~Scotch eggs look just fabarooni :drool:

Bright sunny but cold here today~~very bracing!!
    Just had one to test of course:rotfl::rotfl: it was lovely but needs seasoning of some kind in the pork
    Hello all, wonder if it's ok for me to join in?

I've done SW before, varying degrees of success until I discovered a couple of years ago I had an autoimmune condition connected to my thyroid - cue lots of fast weightloss without much effort. I've since had my thyroid removed and while I'm waiting to the meds to stabilise me, the weight has started to creep back on. I'm headed back to class on Tuesday but think this thread might help me to stay on track, you seem like a lovely lot xxx

Welcome :T:T:T
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • orlao
    orlao Posts: 1,090 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hello everyone,

Aren't you all doing well??? :j

MIA the last few weeks - away last weekend and a stinking cold all week. Funny isn't it that all I could actually taste and wanted to eat was chocolate...

Totally forgot to weigh last week so let's call that a STS (who am I kidding :p) and this week is +2.5lbs:(
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,292 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    orlao wrote: »
    Hello everyone,

Aren't you all doing well??? :j

MIA the last few weeks - away last weekend and a stinking cold all week. Funny isn't it that all I could actually taste and wanted to eat was chocolate...

Totally forgot to weigh last week so let's call that a STS (who am I kidding :p) and this week is +2.5lbs:(

Dont worry too much as there is always next week :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • lucia22
    lucia22 Posts: 285 Forumite
    Options
    I had only lost 1lb at my weigh in on Thursday but my clothes feel looser and some people have noticed my weight loss so I'll keep going (-5.5lb so far). I've been eating healthy in the main but used pretty much all available syns yesterday. I'm going out for lunch tomorrow so I'll try and eat as well as I can. Hopeful that I can squeeze in a 1.5lb loss as that would get me my half stone award but will wait and see how things go.

Hope you all have great results this week!
    No Buying Unnecessary Toiletries 2019 Total UU since 2016 - 396 | Total February UU - 1
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,292 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    lucia22 wrote: »
    I had only lost 1lb at my weigh in on Thursday but my clothes feel looser and some people have noticed my weight loss so I'll keep going (-5.5lb so far). I've been eating healthy in the main but used pretty much all available syns yesterday. I'm going out for lunch tomorrow so I'll try and eat as well as I can. Hopeful that I can squeeze in a 1.5lb loss as that would get me my half stone award but will wait and see how things go.

1 lb is great & hope that you get the 1 1/2 you want this week.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • bubbs
    Options
    lucia22 wrote: »

1lb is great:T:T i would like 2 1/2 this week but doubt it will happen:rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Options
    100_8223_1.jpg
    Just a small roast:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • Abbafan1972
    Abbafan1972 Posts: 6,894 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    That looks nice Bubbs, don't you have gravy? (I love my Gravy).

I lost 3lb at group yesterday, which I was pleased about. WI is getting so busy as there are so many members going through the scales.

Have started taking the tiles off the kitchen walls in preparation for when the new kitchen is started and it's the tidiest it's ever looked! :rotfl:

I have the SW chip shop curry sauce in my freezer but am not really sure what do with it (as in what to have with it), any ideas please?

Have a good week all. x
    Striving to clear the mortgage before it finishes in Dec 2028 - amount currently owed - £43,915.98
  • bubbs
    Options
    That looks nice Bubbs, don't you have gravy? (I love my Gravy).

I lost 3lb at group yesterday, which I was pleased about. WI is getting so busy as there are so many members going through the scales.

Have started taking the tiles off the kitchen walls in preparation for when the new kitchen is started and it's the tidiest it's ever looked! :rotfl:

I have the SW chip shop curry sauce in my freezer but am not really sure what do with it (as in what to have with it), any ideas please?

Have a good week all. x

Thanks, yes always put gravy on at the table:D
    Well done on your loss:T:T:T
    I make curry from that sauce :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure