Accepting paypoint cash payments

Options
Any advice on the easiest/cheapest way to accept paypoint cash payments, ideally linked to an invoice-generating package, but a generic barcode to pay in would do.

Thanks!

Comments

• jonesMUFCforever
    Options
    Google took me to a pdf from Paypoint - where I suggest you read first.
  • Stuart_W
    Stuart_W Posts: 1,732 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Google took me to a pdf from Paypoint - where I suggest you read first.

It didn't for me. I just got adverts for services processing card payments and lots of prepaid cards that can be topped up by paypoint.

Could you post a link please? Thanks.
  • jonesMUFCforever
    Options
    Stuart_W wrote: »
    It didn't for me. I just got adverts for services processing card payments and lots of prepaid cards that can be topped up by paypoint.

Could you post a link please? Thanks.

Paypoint.com for a starter - it is split into I am a customer and the bit you need We are a business
  • Stuart_W
    Stuart_W Posts: 1,732 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Paypoint.com for a starter - it is split into I am a customer and the bit you need We are a business

Yes, I've already tried all that. Paypoint only work directly with large financial companies or utilities. I need a third-party powered by paypoint such as Pay360 or AllPay but even those only work with fairly large companies.

I'm after a service that allows a small business to generate invoices and offer cash payment via paypoint. I know fees (and fairly hefty fees) are likely to be involved but this is about becoming cashless.

Struggling to find anything.
  • inmypocketnottheirs
    Options
    Stuart_W wrote: »
    Yes, I've already tried all that. Paypoint only work directly with large financial companies or utilities. I need a third-party powered by paypoint such as Pay360 or AllPay but even those only work with fairly large companies.

I'm after a service that allows a small business to generate invoices and offer cash payment via paypoint. I know fees (and fairly hefty fees) are likely to be involved but this is about becoming cashless.

Struggling to find anything.

Are you looking for an easy and cheap method to accept credit/debit cards?
    Don't lie, thieve, cheat or steal. The Government do not like the competition.
    The Lord Giveth and the Government Taketh Away.
    I'm sorry, I don't apologise. That's just the way I am. Homer (Simpson)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure