Ice loyalty scheme

Options

Comments

• huwy123
    huwy123 Posts: 150 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Does joining this scheme affect any existing loyalty scheme on the card?
    For example I have an "Amazon" card which pays 0.5% cashback as amazon vouchers.
  • IceRewards
    IceRewards Posts: 27 Organisation Representative
    Options
    huwy123 wrote: »
    Does joining this scheme affect any existing loyalty scheme on the card?
    For example I have an "Amazon" card which pays 0.5% cashback as amazon vouchers.

Registering your Amazon credit card with Ice will not have any effect on any other rewards, schemes, cashback or offers you currently get on your credit card or with the retailer. Ice points always work on top.

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,
    The Ice Team
    Verified Company
    I am a verified representative of Ice. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company so I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the verified companies list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE.
  • Topycat
    Options
    Hi,

I tried to register for ICE, but the promo code which i copied and pasted is returning the below error upon joining:

Promo code must be alpha numberic

Can anyone help?

Carol
  • IceRewards
    Options
    Topycat wrote: »
    Hi,

I tried to register for ICE, but the promo code which i copied and pasted is returning the below error upon joining:

Promo code must be alpha numberic

Can anyone help?

Carol

Hi Carol,

Please could you try deleting everything in the promotion code field and manually typing it in? Sometimes extra spaces can be included when copying and pasting which will cause this error message to display.

If you still are having issues please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Services team.

Kind regards,
    The Ice Team
    Verified Company
    I am a verified representative of Ice. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company so I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the verified companies list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE.
  • Easily_tempted
    Options
    I have added my Mastercard details and no points are shown at all.:(
  • IceRewards
    Options
    I have added my Mastercard details and no points are shown at all.:(

When logged in, if you check the ‘pending transactions’ in your Ice account you should be able to see your promotional points. It will take 3 days for them to go live.

If you are still having issues, please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Services team via Live Chat on myice.com or email customerservices@myice.com and someone will be able to look into this further for you.

Kind regards,
    The Ice Team
    Verified Company
  • Easily_tempted
    Options
    Hi

I have sent an e-mail as there is nothing showing in transactions pending and it was last week I opened the account.

Thanks
  • stroke
    stroke Posts: 30 Forumite
    Options
    Had a look at ICE - and thinking of signing up but I was interested in what the business model is here ?

Reading the T&Cs/privacy policy:
    - they get commission on each transaction from the 'partner'
    - provide marketing for selected third parties (to you)
    - Data harvesting/sharing with third parties

So, "normal" stuff then :D There's no such thing as a "free meal" ...
  • IceRewards
    Options
    stroke wrote: »
    Had a look at ICE - and thinking of signing up but I was interested in what the business model is here ?

Reading the T&Cs/privacy policy:
    - they get commission on each transaction from the 'partner'
    - provide marketing for selected third parties (to you)
    - Data harvesting/sharing with third parties

So, "normal" stuff then :D There's no such thing as a "free meal" ...

The Ice loyalty programme rewards customers for choosing to shop with environmentally conscious retailers. Customers can collect points when making purchases with our partners and then choose to spend their points with any retailer participating in the programme.

We only send customers information about partners in the programme that we think will be of interest and do not sell your data to any company.

Kind regards,
    The Ice Team
    Verified Company
  • elmer
    elmer Posts: 903 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    just joined, hope it all works today
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts