Car Radio Unlocking

Options

Comments

• pogofish
    pogofish Posts: 10,852 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Please repost this in the Ford Codes Sticky - Assistance is prompt. :)
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,865 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    hello,

can anyone please tell me the radio code for ford m049934

thanks
    6 7 0 9
  • Raf86
    Raf86 Posts: 5 Forumite
    Options
    Hi

Sorry to be a pain but could anyone help me with my code please?

It's a Vauxhall Corsa Blaupunkt car300 radio.

Serial: GM0300X5161611

Part Number: 7649852320

If not no problem but thank you in advance.

Raf86
  • G.Ayrton
    G.Ayrton Posts: 1,925 Forumite
    Options
    Raf86 wrote: »
    Hi

Sorry to be a pain but could anyone help me with my code please?

It's a Vauxhall Corsa Blaupunkt car300 radio.

Serial: GM0300X5161611

Part Number: 7649852320

If not no problem but thank you in advance.

Raf86

Hello,

Your Code .... 1097

• Raf86
    Raf86 Posts: 5 Forumite
    Options
    G.Ayrton wrote: »
    Hello,

Your Code .... 1097

Worked like a charm. You are an absolute legend. I cannot thank you enough.

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
  • Clouds11
    Options
    Hi Timmo please please can you help with unlocking my car radio! with 2 children and no nursery rhyme music!!!! I have pressed and held 1&6 and have got two possible numbers for serial codes FDL2008 and VO67293 its a ford s max would be so grateful for your help
  • G.Ayrton
    G.Ayrton Posts: 1,925 Forumite
    edited 27 August 2014 at 9:06PM
    Options
    Clouds11 wrote: »
    Hi Timmo please please can you help with unlocking my car radio! with 2 children and no nursery rhyme music!!!! I have pressed and held 1&6 and have got two possible numbers for serial codes FDL2008 and VO67293 its a ford s max would be so grateful for your help

Hello,
    SORRY.
    Ford V Serial codes are not usually available for free from anywhere on the Internet (unless you can blag it for free from Ford) as they are not calculated using software but require access to the Ford factory database( via a Ford Dealer)...which is not commercially available as software.

Otherwise try your Ford Dealer or a Radio Decoding Service..
  • Jamie_Broon
    Options
    Transit van radio code please help
    Hi was wondering if you could help me get my work vans radio back up and running for me I let the battery die stupidly charging my phone and it has locked my radio it's a 12 plate transit the serial number on the top of the stereo is

V121305

Hope you can help me I can't bare having no music on the way to work
  • Mandyg24
    Options
    The battery died in my Ka yesterday so I bought another, now I need a pin?, I pressed 1 and 6 together and it came up with M6PDJ5 (OR S?)404A050801, Can anyone make sense of this and any idea what the pin would be?
    Thanks
  • dave_n
    dave_n Posts: 3,498 Forumite
    edited 27 August 2014 at 9:10PM
    Options
    dave_n wrote: »
    UK FORD CODES ONLY ! --- Single code requests only for personal use ( your audio paperwork or radio may not be original for your car ) You will not have unlimited code entry attempts only 10 to 13 then you will be locked out so do NOT enter it if its not for your radio --- if you need your serial number then some radios you can press the station preset buttons 1&6 or 2&6 & it may display your serial number --- if not then the radio will have to come out from the dashboard ( a vidio on you-tube can show you how ) on the casing of the radio is a label with the keycode/serial number on it for that radio ( see photo on left eg M123456 or V123456 one letter & six numbers ) if its a M serial number just post it SORRY but if its a V serial number then it not free as access is required to the original FORD factory database ( which is not commercially availble ) if you need info on poss best sites for your code needs take a look on e-bay or ( http://ukbookshelf.co.uk/fordv )
    Jamie Broom please read above & Mandyg24
    TO ENTER CODE - press station preset button 1 repeatedly for 1st diget of your keycode - repeat the same on - 2 for 2nd - 3 for 3rd - 4 for 4th - & if the display then shows the correct keycode number press preset button 5 to enter - photo shows radio extractor keys & serial number on the radio casing - go to u-tube & see remove ford radio
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure