July 2011 Brides

Options
1929394959698»

Comments

• katerinasol
    Options
    I got married too :D strangely no wedding blues though, we're redecorating plus there's loads of other exciting stuff to look forward to, we've kind of put our lives on hold saving for the wedding (in the last few months I've been referring to it as "this stupid wedding") so it's nice to be able to do stuff again. I'm feeling a bit attached to my maiden name though, anyone else like this?
  • TC1978
    TC1978 Posts: 270 Forumite
    Options
    Woah!!! Aaaaaand.... stop! Finally the wedding, honeymoon part 1 and part 2 have come to an end- virtually three weeks non stop!

Saturday 30th July was p-e-r-f-e-c-t! I'm trying to upload a few pics but not sure whether they'll show up on her or if you'll have to click the link to flickr (bit of a novice hosting/sharing photos!)

Our photographer has done a wonderful job- I love each and every one but will be contacting him to see if he'll let us have some of the 'outakes' as we've a few people missing!

My dress was perfect, Dad and that boys scrubbed up well too! My bridesmaids looked very elegant and mother looked wonderful! I managed to keep hold of my emotions in church- I knew if I started crying I wouldn't stop! Just as we turned to say our vows, the sun shone through the windows. Just wonderful! I won't bore you with all the details as I could write forever and there's still loads of sorting out to do! Instead, I'l just cross my fingers and hope that I'm hosting/posting or doing whatever I'm supposed to be doing with the pics!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/61416439@N08/
  • MrsDrink
    MrsDrink Posts: 4,538 Forumite
    Options
    TC you looked beautiful - love your dress! :D
  • sammy_wheeler
    sammy_wheeler Posts: 2,351 Forumite
    Options
    TC1978 wrote: »
    Woah!!! Aaaaaand.... stop! Finally the wedding, honeymoon part 1 and part 2 have come to an end- virtually three weeks non stop!

Saturday 30th July was p-e-r-f-e-c-t! I'm trying to upload a few pics but not sure whether they'll show up on her or if you'll have to click the link to flickr (bit of a novice hosting/sharing photos!)

Our photographer has done a wonderful job- I love each and every one but will be contacting him to see if he'll let us have some of the 'outakes' as we've a few people missing!

My dress was perfect, Dad and that boys scrubbed up well too! My bridesmaids looked very elegant and mother looked wonderful! I managed to keep hold of my emotions in church- I knew if I started crying I wouldn't stop! Just as we turned to say our vows, the sun shone through the windows. Just wonderful! I won't bore you with all the details as I could write forever and there's still loads of sorting out to do! Instead, I'l just cross my fingers and hope that I'm hosting/posting or doing whatever I'm supposed to be doing with the pics!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/61416439@N08/

congrats! you look beautiful! love your dress
    Is a married woman!! 23rd July 2011 Best day of my life!

TTC first baby Jan 2013
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport