Go go pets hamsters & accessories stock updates & discussion.

Options

Comments

• skinnyribs1949
    Options
    it wasnt a negitive post or directed at anyone in particular sorry if you took offence ive just been sat here most of the day watching people trying to get stock on play.com when theres as many people posting that they have been waiting weeks for delivery that play.com said was going to be arriving in less than 24 hours but hasnt.

its not only play.com but also blah dvd and cmgifts and a few others that i put a post up about 5 pages back warning people that they are just selling a waiting time and not to waste there time or their money on buying from them

i am trying to help people on here not being negitive at all

i still think we should put a post on this thread to help people with their time and effort of companies that people have had bad experience with conserning these hamsters

like i said im sorry if you felt it was directed at you but it wasnt and did not mean to offend :o
  • Kyresa
    Kyresa Posts: 1,534 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    matt-rich wrote: »
    Luckly mine in play said in stock , play have always come up good as just had Take that dvd arrived this morning , only out on 20/11

Play are always fine on things like CD's and DVD's you pre-order. They are much easier to produce.

Play have also operated the stock/backorder system with Wii's... and everyone had the same trouble then with the "in stock".
  • Kyresa
    Kyresa Posts: 1,534 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I am not mad thank you. If I find an alternative before xmas, I will cancel with play. They are selling at RRP with free delivery. I am very happy to go on a waiting list. Better than spending my life sat watching stockchecker sites.

It's different if you don't EXPECT the stock within 5 days.

Unfortunately, there are those who will see in stock, go order, and then wonder why they've been put on backorder.

I placed a backorder for the car too, why not... as you say, it's RRP, I don't need it immediately, so I'll be happy to wait!
  • tinawina_2
    Options
    play dont' take money until despatch though do they?
    blah dvd are a sham. CMgifts I think just got over excited didn't they? I have ordered regularly from PLAY.COM over the last 2 years and never had a problem. I can only go on my own personal experience. I hope they do fulfill the orders they have, but I have no clock ticking for Christmas. I want mine for January. If it doesn't come for then, no biggie, it will morph into an easter egg. Like I said, if I see it anywhere at RRP in the meantime, I will buy and cancel the play order.
    :xmastree:
  • tinawina_2
    Options
    Incidently, the car has gone back to market place prices on play now - £40
    :xmastree:
  • Ruthy1604
    Options
    My Bladdvd order for a skateboard says "in despatch" & I only ordered yesterday. I'm hoping that means what it says & I'll let you all know.
    10lb to lose & keep off in 20204.5lb/10lb:rotfl:
  • mad_as_a_march_hare
    Options
    matt-rich wrote: »
    Tamworth only has Hamsters but all 4.

Do you know if Tamworth are restricting them to one hamster per person?
  • Laura_Sussex
    Options
    Hi every1!

I don't even have a hamster yet let alone the accessories :( Its for my 3 year old niece.

Please let me know if you see any online or in the sussex area!!

Thanks!! Good luck every1!!
  • SallyA_2
    SallyA_2 Posts: 370 Forumite
    Options
    Do you know if Tamworth are restricting them to one hamster per person?

hiya, yes they are
  • yummymummy888888
    Options
    tinawina wrote: »
    Thanks Yummy. I am actually leaving now for a while, so won't be posting anymore "potential" bargains till tonight! LOL I am going with DD to see Princess Wishes Disney on Ice now - a nice "healthy" burger king (LOL!) first - just don't tell my SW consultant! LOL LOL - Bye all. The balls will be coming sometime between now and 10pm - it's almost guaranteed cos I am on my way out now!

We say that in october in manchester Arena. The girls LOVED it. Have a lovely time
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure