Go go pets hamsters & accessories stock updates & discussion.

Options

Comments

• mad_as_a_march_hare
    Options
    SallyA wrote: »
    hiya, yes they are

Thanks for that, i may ring them tomorrow to check stock and take a drive over if i'm not too hungover:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • sophies_dad
    Options
    The hamster I ordered from John Lewis on Thursday night was delivered to Trafford Centre for collection today.Could have done without a trip to the Trafford Centre on a Saturday afternoon but didn't fancy leaving it sitting around.
  • Cazevans
    Cazevans Posts: 858 Forumite
    Options
    Who is Matt-Rich???? Anyone guilty! LOL
    Cost of this Hamster Hunt (inc postage):
    2 x Num Nums - £36.70, 1 x Chunk £13.50, 1 x Chunk £15.50, Slide £26.89, House £25.94, Car £14.99, Ball £9.99, Surfboard £9.99, Skateboard £9.99, Wheel £24.19 TOTAL:£187.68 :eek:

A big thanks to you MSE'ers - especially Maximouse :A
  • sillydilly
    Options
    i need some advise i have all 4 hamsters but nothing else for my 2 girls, my friend only has one for her 2 boys should i give her one of mine, do you think she will get another before xmas thanks
  • felinexxxx
    Options
    Just been trawling ebay for carriers and found this purple one: 220509889314. The price isn't too bad for ebay, but they want £43 postage from the US. Are they going to weigh it down with bricks to justify that amount I wonder? Some crazy people about....
  • yummymummy888888
    Options
    sillydilly wrote: »
    i need some advise i have all 4 hamsters but nothing else for my 2 girls, my friend only has one for her 2 boys should i give her one of mine, do you think she will get another before xmas thanks

hamsters are the easiest thing to get, especially at Toys r us.
  • yummymummy888888
    Options
    felinexxxx wrote: »
    Just been trawling ebay for carriers and found this purple one: 220509889314. The price isn't too bad for ebay, but they want £43 postage from the US. Are they going to weigh it down with bricks to justify that amount I wonder? Some crazy people about....

Fee avoidence. Report them
  • K1ttycat
    K1ttycat Posts: 640 Forumite
    Options
    How much is the Hooray for Toys place selling the hamsters for (when they do have them)?

Can't believe how exhausting this can be! Spent 5 hours trying to get one from Toys R Us online yesterday....site kept crashing...even got through to the verified by visa bit and then it crashed and there is no order in my account for me. Just hope I don't get charged for nothing!
  • Nuttygal
    Nuttygal Posts: 1,323 Forumite
    Options
    Hi guys, had a bit of a break today but am having serious hamster withdrawal! Did I miss any balls? :D
    Please remember to thank fellow MSE'rs :beer:
  • mad_as_a_march_hare
    Options
    Happy hamster hunting to all, I'm off to get ready for a night out, so won't be joining you all on your hammie vigil tonight.

Not that i'm happy about it as i really need some accessories to go with my 2 hammies, oh so give it another hour or so and i bet there will be some houses listed as thats what my DS wants..lol
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure