Barclays signature card

Options
Hey,

I've recently opened a Barclays a account, have set the app up which works correctly, have received all the details required such as telephone pin, online pin etc.

I've just realised ive forgot to send a form back to them listed as "specimen signature card" which says it needs a copy of my signature to complete the account opening process so I can make certain types of payments...

Obviously I can send this off asap but I've just initiated a current account switch through the Barclays app... Is this lack of signature likely to cause a problem?

Regards

Comments

• DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hey,

I've recently opened a Barclays a account, have set the app up which works correctly, have received all the details required such as telephone pin, online pin etc.

I've just realised ive forgot to send a form back to them listed as "specimen signature card" which says it needs a copy of my signature to complete the account opening process so I can make certain types of payments...

Obviously I can send this off asap but I've just initiated a current account switch through the Barclays app... Is this lack of signature likely to cause a problem?

Regards

Contact them and ask.
  • Flobberchops
    Flobberchops Posts: 1,279 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Definitely send off the completed form when you can, but off the record? I wouldn't panic.
    : )
  • JuicyJesus
    JuicyJesus Posts: 3,830 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I'd just send it back.

The main things it's used for are cheques, and authenticating your signature if you ever have to send them a letter for any reason. It doesn't hurt to return it at all and can only really benefit you.
    urs sinserly,
    ~~joosy jeezus~~
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family