RE: ARGOS sale.Thanks to MSE HALL OF FAME MEMBERS

Options
Like tislittleme who posted about a kind MSE'r in another thread, I too have been touched by people's kindness and it's only right that their unselfishness should be recognised. There are many good people on this site, but the people listed below really shone today. They helped me track down an Argos item which was needed for my disabled son, offered me reservation numbers, went to stores to try to buy even although it was a wasted trip in some cases and finally arranged to post to me.

MSE HALL OF FAME

(in alphabetical order)  ;D

[move]Addy........albalad......cagan........Donnie.......edinburghlass.........milla.........MSE_clone..........webbozen........queensway_boy.........stumpy.[/move]

Huge thanks to you all for your willingness to help and the time and effort involved in trying to help me. People like you are what this site is all about.

Thanks also to those who offered suggestions.
Herman - MP for all! :)

Comments

• Edinburghlass_2
    Options
    No thanks required but nice to receive :D

You've been quite a help yourself to others Aliasojo so have a pat on the back :-*
  • aliasojo
    aliasojo Posts: 23,053 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    :-* Thank you.
  • Addy
    Addy Posts: 1,896 Forumite
    Options
    Aw...gosh, I'm famous ;D

Just glad it worked out OK - there are things we need and things we need. This was one of the things someone really did need!!

Helped ease my greedy capitalistic bargain-grabbing conscience a little, lol.
  • Webbozen
    Options
    Much appreciated but like Addy
    Just glad it worked out OK - there are things we need and things we need. This was one of the things someone really did need!!

You have been helping others all along the thread so you deserve a pat on the back more than me.

Glad you are sorted (in the H/phone dept.) ;D

See you at the next Argos sale ??? ??? :D:D
    I am not always right,

But I am never wrong !!
  • Edinburghlass_2
    Options
    I want to add Donnie to the Hall of Fame for going beyond the call of duty to pick up and send out goods to people when he was busy with builders and off today travelling and as already stated, not least because he has a sexy voice

:-*

Mecoconuts for helping me on the first day with his print out of the TFT monitor which enabled me to get mine at the reduced price. Jeff121 for offering to pick up anything for me on the West Coast and Keith for being helpful.

Of course Jon C for the original post, any more Boots vouchers I find Jon are yours! Ben500 for his lists and humour.

And finally the L8 night crew for the fun we had, too many names to mention and all the people who have pm'd me.

In true Hallie Berry style, I love you all :-* :-*
  • Ally
    Ally Posts: 5,786 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Oh wow, isn't this a beautiful post ;D

I am so glad that you were helped out in such a wonderful way Aliasojo - big hug to your little boy :-*

I would also like to thank everyone who helped all of us MSE's soooooo much.

Have missed the most recent threads - this was intentional, I was making sure that I didn't go nuts and buy things I didn't really need lol lol

EdLass, thanks for kindly passing on reservation numbers to MSE's who needed them :-*. Ben500, you are simply a star, very very kind and went out of your way to help me and many many others - Thank you :-*. And Stumpy, wonderful sweet Stumpy, thank you for your guide, helped me and a lot of new people to the thread :-* There are many other who helped, sorry I can not mention you all - I have a very very bad memory ::)

Also, well done to all you MSE's ;) ;D
    I can say whatever I like here ... 'cos no one can see me .. ner ner ner ner ner !!!....

How do you know I ain't sitting here butt naked?!?!

I thunk I've made you think for a minute!
    :j :rotfl: :j
  • aliasojo
    Options
    Added Donnie to my Hall of Fame above as he helped me too re: other goods.

(Agree about the voice BTW - Martin better watch out he may have competition here  ;))
  • Ally
    Ally Posts: 5,786 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    ooppss, Jon_C how could I forget you :-[

Big Thank You for letting us all know about the sale :-*
    I can say whatever I like here ... 'cos no one can see me .. ner ner ner ner ner !!!....

How do you know I ain't sitting here butt naked?!?!

I thunk I've made you think for a minute!
    :j :rotfl: :j
  • aliasojo
    Options
    Aliasojo - big hug to your little boy  :-*

Thank you......but trust me, he's not so little.  ;D

See you at the next Argos sale ??? ??? :D:D

Count on it! ;D
  • sc0use
    sc0use Posts: 43 Forumite
    Options
    i would allso like to thank Donnie and queensway_boy and there was some1 else but i cant rember his screen name ;D ;D ;D
    sc0use
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport