Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • gill_81uk
    • By gill_81uk 9th Oct 19, 11:06 AM
    • 2,813Posts
    • 10,026Thanks
    gill_81uk
    Invoice Template - need some pointers please
    • 9th Oct 19, 11:06 AM
    Invoice Template - need some pointers please 9th Oct 19 at 11:06 AM
    I am have been doing some self employed work and need to create a reasonably professional looking invoice.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to find a suitable template that I can use please? I have got the link for what needs to be included, I'm just unsure of the best way to pull it together on one sheet. A google search seems to bring up a lot of spam links!

Thank you.
    Mummy to Thomas born April 27th 2010 8lb 5oz
Page 1
    • Rappa
    • By Rappa 9th Oct 19, 8:13 PM
    • 49 Posts
    • 39 Thanks
    Rappa
    • 9th Oct 19, 8:13 PM
    • 9th Oct 19, 8:13 PM
    I am have been doing some self employed work and need to create a reasonably professional looking invoice.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to find a suitable template that I can use please? I have got the link for what needs to be included, I'm just unsure of the best way to pull it together on one sheet. A google search seems to bring up a lot of spam links!

Thank you.
    Originally posted by gill_81uk
    MS Excel has a built in Invoice template.
    More options available here:
    https://templates.office.com/en-gb/invoices
    • Mistral001
    • By Mistral001 10th Oct 19, 11:13 AM
    • 4,006 Posts
    • 3,063 Thanks
    Mistral001
    • 10th Oct 19, 11:13 AM
    • 10th Oct 19, 11:13 AM
    I would make sure that any invoice template you use conforms with Trading Standards for the UK as many templates do not. An invoice must contain the following information:

https://www.gov.uk/invoicing-and-taking-payment-from-customers/invoices-what-they-must-include
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,104Posts Today

7,538Users online

Martin's Twitter